News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Morgan Quest 64

Farted by Munglai, October 03, 2006, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Who does Morgan teleport to the ship?

eonard Nimoy
8 (100%)
ophia Petrillo
0 (0%)
ab Calloway
0 (0%)
rlando Bloom
0 (0%)
ack Nicholson
0 (0%)
ichael Jackson (80s version)
0 (0%)
ric Idle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 03, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

CaramelAppleClock

play world of warcraft

StrangeClock

now open box.exe to perhaps embarass Richard into showing himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alazar

(Hi guys, I'm back from my trip... Heyyyy... I recognize that background!  :)  Awesomeness.)

Use your +4 Axe of Haxx to infuse the photoshopped Quest 64 Morgan Freeman with a self-aware, computerized consciousness, name him Morgan.exe, and upload him to the internet. Your digital doppelganger will be your constant companion and assistant with your dealings in cyberspace; because, after all, you won't always be able to go into the computer yourself. It'll be like Megaman Battle Network, but instead of Megaman it'll be Morgan Freeman with a neat little mage's outfit and a magical staff.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

NesquikClock

Quote from: Alazar(Hi guys, I'm back from my trip... Heyyyy... I recognize that background!  :)  Awesomeness.)

Use your +4 Axe of Haxx to infuse the photoshopped Quest 64 Morgan Freeman with a self-aware, computerized consciousness, name him Morgan.exe, and upload him to the internet. Your digital doppelganger will be your constant companion and assistant with your dealings in cyberspace; because, after all, you won't always be able to go into the computer yourself. It'll be like Megaman Battle Network, but instead of Megaman it'll be Morgan Freeman with a neat little mage's outfit and a magical staff.
Exactly.
This is like one of the best ideas in this topic.

BobbyClock

Quote from: Ike-MikeExactly.
This is like one of the best ideas in this topic.
Your signature is wrong. It's 'stopped playing', not started.


Alazar

Quote from: Ike-MikeExactly.
This is like one of the best ideas in this topic.

Heheh, thanks. Come to think of it, you could have an entirely new forum game based on this idea alone. Maybe it could be this thread's sequel.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

YoYoClock

bump

don't let this die

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Munglai

You eject beat.dsc and hope that Bjork doesn't eat it before you can return to the real world and collect it.

You use your +4 axe to hack into the system and make a digital duplicate of yourself.

Then you pointy high five your duplicate because it's cool.


Back in the real world you insert the "strip" disc into the computer.

You check its properties.
strip.dsc is a coded 3 1/2 inch floppy disc.
It's not currently being used by anybody.
It's description reads "party time!!".
The code that you can see appears to be almost exactly the same as beat.dsc.
You can't access its contents as it's password protected, but you can eject it.

CaramelAppleClock

type into the password field:
"party hard"
and see what happens

YoYoClock

assming that box.exe is what the box was running, and gayporn was renamed box.exe and vice versa, i would return through the hackdoor in the previous cyber room and see how you can interact with the box again

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Alazar

Hahaha, great. Except I wanted the digital Morgan to be dressed like the one in the photoshopped Quest 64 box art, and have a magic staff too. Also remove the Quest 64 Morgan from the background, but leave the rest of the background there. Pretty much what I'm saying is, make it look like Quest 64 Morgan came to life and hopped out of the background image. Because that's what happened.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Alazar

Quote from: Inquisitorwell it's not about you, is it

I guess not. But it would look neater that way, wouldn't it?

Of course, if he doesn't want to bother with it, I could try making it myself...

What do you think, Robot Stephanie? Should I make it, or would it be okay if you did? You'd probably do a better job, after all.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Munglai

You type "party hard" in as the password.

The password is accepted but all that's on the disc is a bunch of code that you can't understand.
The only standard text is the title: "AI override 1 - 'strip'"

You sheath your hacking axe and return to the Virtual Realito room.

The box appears to be experiencing the effects of your tampering.


Quote from: AlazarI guess not. But it would look neater that way, wouldn't it?

Of course, if he doesn't want to bother with it, I could try making it myself...

What do you think, Robot Stephanie? Should I make it, or would it be okay if you did? You'd probably do a better job, after all.

I'm afraid it's impossible to hack a picture to have AI mister!! That's standard computer science that is and I intend to stick to the facts oh yes oh yes and also all that stuff you said will take too long and that will slow the pace of the quest.

PentagramClock

Go back into the real world and see if Freddie, Bjork, and Beatnik Snake are back to normal.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Alazar

Quote from: Robot StephanieI'm afraid it's impossible to hack a picture to have AI mister!! That's standard computer science that is and I intend to stick to the facts oh yes oh yes and also all that stuff you said will take too long and that will slow the pace of the quest.

Oh. Okay then. I guess that means I have to draw it myself.

And it's not really the picture that has AI, it's just that the AI is visually represented by the picture and... oh forget it.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarOh. Okay then. I guess that means I have to draw it myself.

And it's not really the picture that has AI, it's just that the AI is visually represented by the picture and... oh forget it.

Well maybe later you can hack it some more ok.


You exit Virtual Realito and return to the real world.

Bjork is looking around and humming quietly to herself.
Freddie Mercury is studying the floor around his feet as he is a fan of linolium.
The box appears to have died.
The beatnik snake has rewound himself around your waist.
You collect the unused wires and stick them back in your pants.


Quote from: PentagramclockGo back into the real world and see if Freddie, Bjork, and Beatnik Snake are back to normal.
I like your avatar.

CrustClock

Attack the box with your axe.


CrustClock

Bid them a good day and head left.