News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Morgan Quest 64

Farted by Munglai, October 03, 2006, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Who does Morgan teleport to the ship?

eonard Nimoy
8 (100%)
ophia Petrillo
0 (0%)
ab Calloway
0 (0%)
rlando Bloom
0 (0%)
ack Nicholson
0 (0%)
ichael Jackson (80s version)
0 (0%)
ric Idle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 03, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

Munglai

You smash and prise everything that you can find but unfortunately on your crowbarring spree you accidentally smash whatever was in the box marked fragile. You also reveal a stick of dynamite and a small lock box thing.


You examine the "MACHINE" and conclude that it's some kind of giant space hoover (vacuum cleaner for americans but hoover is a funnier word so I plan to continue using it).


You ask the beatnik snake what time it is.

He says "jazzzz tiiime maaan".

P.S. I forgot to mention earlier that there are exits to the left and the right.

Crown

Search the box.
Keep the dynamite.
Put your jacket on the hoover and trick  Bjork and Freddy into thinking its a ghost.
EDIT: Or go up.
Don\'t read this

LampClock

Use the explosives to open the box.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

Marlin Clock

Quote from: LampClockUse the explosives to open the box.
That'd probably destroy it. Instead, do the prying open with the crowbar, if that doesn't work, try using the beatnik snake's fangs as a pick-lock.

LampClock

Quote from: Carlin_ClockThat'd probably destroy it. Instead, do the prying open with the crowbar, if that doesn't work, try using the beatnik snake's fangs as a pick-lock.
Maybe you could break it up into smaller bits?
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

DrClock

Get bjork to hold onto the thing with her teeth and throw the robot out a window or something.

BobbyClock

Wonder where the light is coming from, having smashed the bulb in this room.

LampClock

Get a rogue to open the box for you.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

MSPaintClock

slam the snake on the ground and kill it with your foot.

Moose Clock


DrClock

Quote from: SchoefieldWonder where the light is coming from, having smashed the bulb in this room.
Stop revealing plot holes!

Munglai

Quote from: SchoefieldWonder where the light is coming from, having smashed the bulb in this room.


That bulb was never on, the light is coming out of a secret light somewhere else ok.





You take the dynamite.



The crowbar is too thick to prise open the lockbox so you do it using the metal coated Barbie. Unfortunately you snap your Barbie doll in the process.

There's some kind of shiny crystal inside.


You take some of the fragile thing pieces; they seem to be fragments of china.



You put your jacket on the hoover and take it in the other room to scare Freddie and Bjork.

Freddie looks worried but Bjork doesn't seem very impressed.

Also your jacket got a lot bigger when you put it on the hoover because it's magic.


Inventory:
1 piece of string, blue
1 half of a bread loaf
1 jam bomb, lubricated
1 bread knife
1 bundle of wire, copper (in pants)
1 lobster, cooked
1 syringe of space AIDS, half full
1 Pepsi can, empty
1 beret (on head)
1 pair sunglasses
1 beatnik snake (around waist)
1 floppy disc, 3 1/2 inch, labelled "Strip" (but containing beat.dsc)
1 mysterious trance box, dead
1 length rope, aprox. 8 feet
1 sand bag
1 torch
1 bucket, aluminium
1 kettle, electric
1 bottle vinegar, half full
1 false moutache, comical
1 stick dynamite
1 pair Barbie legs, metal coated (torso was discarded!!)
1 shiny crystal
1 handful shattered china

I'm not very good at stopping the inventory from getting huge.

Alazar

NOOOO!!! You killed Metal Barbie! You bastard!

Oh well. Go back into the room and check out of the "fragile" box. It looked like removing the bits of broken stuff revealed a small brown object of some sort.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Munglai


Ah, memories...

There are exits to the left and the right.

Alazar

Go right, since you haven't been in there yet.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

Munglai

You go right.

It seems that the ship or whatever it is that your in is some kind of wacky ring or something.

Alazar

Cool! A donut shaped spaceship! Weeee!

Anyhoo, get that little brown thing from inside the box of broken china.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

PentagramClock

Go through the smaller door, if you can.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Munglai

Also may I mention that when the door here opened here  that is another room in there, not just a window onto space. I think there might have been a misunderstanding due to my lazy drawing.

I'll get on doing this other stuff later because now I have to go and do things.

CrustClock

Could you draw up a simple map of your locations?