News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MineralWaterClock

M
is for

MINERALWATERCLOCK

BluezombieClock

Quote from: SkullSeedClock;1403533

Dude, i think your cat died in your drawer.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK


GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1403618Dude, i think your cat died in your drawer.
haha

RevolutionaryClock

I just remembered my computer has a camera in it. _poogle_

PropagandaClock

Quote from: RevolutionaryClock;1403712I just remembered my computer has a camera in it. _poogle_

:(
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Dr. Johan Krauss;1398557why are you the only one wearing a life jacket?

pussy

Because I was the only guy in the picture that was waterskiing.

Dumbass.

MonsterMunch



Stuck in Manchester Airport waiting for my fucking plane to Barcalona about 14 months ago.

Four hours before this picture was taken I was in the exact same position only it was night time outside the window.

Fuck RyanAir!

PirateClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1403738Because I was the only guy in the picture that was waterskiing.

Dumbass.

no you are just a pussy


pussy
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

peyoteclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1403621

I got surgery done.

lol god tell me this isn't really you.


and what the fuck is wrong with your finger?

OvenmittClock

Quote from: Joey Jeremiah;1403774lol god tell me this isn't really you.


and what the fuck is wrong with your finger?

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//Transformer/
AIDS

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Dr. Johan Krauss;1403768no you are just a pussy


pussy

I WILL FUCK YOU UP MAN

Loki Clock

Quote from: Moonpig;1393048Pfft, who needs a monroe piercing when i have the real thing :cool:

What, a metal pimple?

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1403621

I got surgery done.

Blackface.

Quote from: Losperman;1394418i tok some awesum myspace pix guys check it oooooout


Anime eyes.

BluezombieClock

╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


RevolutionaryClock


RevolutionaryClock

He now has all the world's attention. That should keep him satisfied for a while.

LotusClock

Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1404080I'm a Pokémon trainer now
More like:


I miss you, dude.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: LotusClock;1404111More like:


I miss you, dude.

Me too man, plus I gotta give you a bonus for awesomeness of that drawing, as usual haha!
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


Kombucha

Quote from: wavy gravy;1403669Pretty unremarkable new picture, but hey you can see my contacts!



I also got a funny message on myspace from someone I don't know:

"u look like the guy from scrubs and u r just as stupid "
u look like the guy from scrubs and u r just as stupid