News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Topcatyo

Quote from: Animal Mother;1316655Holy shit it's you
Holy shit it's me.
PS Photoshop a 5 o'clock shadow onto me and I look just like Hugh Laurie (results may vary and not look like Hugh Laurie at all).

Loki Clock

Quote from: Silvercherryclock;1316575This demands further explanation

I refuse.

I will note that I only really posted that picture because I don't think I have any others where I'm wearing that shirt, and you may or may not be able to see why I'd want to post a picture of myself wearing that shirt, depending on your shape recognition ability.

TequilaClock

Quote from: The Prince of All Cosmos;1316580
You finally show your face!

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1316354

Loki if you were a girl I would find this picture sexy in a "i've just been abused and i'm now ready for tender, passionate, soft love making, be very gentle with me" sort of way.

EDIT: Take me loki, take me

SpongeClock SquarePants

You are all children so shut up and get to bed its way past

salt

holy shit topcatyo


you don't really look like what i thought you would yet
now it all makes sense
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Topcatyo

Quote from: Paul Banks;1316814holy shit topcatyo


you don't really look like what i thought you would yet
now it all makes sense
If it's any consolation it was midnight when I shot that.

salt

well


i doubt that changed much honey you still looked good there :3
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

WiiClock

i thought you were a little kid since you have a bed time and all
HELLO EVERYONE.

Topcatyo

Quote from: Joey;1316991i thought you were a little kid since you have a bed time and all
I'm young on the inside.

salt

hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.


salt

She's like

really
really tall


and no that's my best friend's girlfriend

EDIT:
Oh and the girl who was taking the pics was standing on higher ground
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Topcatyo


WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

salt

omg tpctyo im tllin u its truu!!1 im nt shrt im 1m 73ish!!1



joey ur a cutie wanna date?
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Steve

Quote from: Joey;1317327

had the glasses on upside down
wear a sombrero next time

WiiClock

Quote from: Paul Banks;1317511joey ur a cutie wanna date?


vary yess
HELLO EVERYONE.