News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST UR PIC thread v3.0: "DAMNIT JOEY YOU OBESE FUCK, YOU DISGUST ME!"

Farted by Biggskoo, February 29, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SeedClock

Quote from: Ryder;1398217nah her tits are too big for 15

you'd be surprised man there are alot of fat chicks at my school with really saggy tits
Signature Too Large

LotusClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORClock;1398163Hot Hungary Party Pics

Fixed!

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

LoquatClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1398231well then props for finding a legal chick who looks illegal

Hmm, she doesn't really look any younger than her age tbh, must just be that photo!

Munglai

A lot of girls look basically the same between about 15 and 25. They just trick you into thinking they're aging by changing their clothes and hair.

LeekClock

Quote from: Munglai;1398236A lot of girls look basically the same between about 15 and 25. They just trick you into thinking they're aging by changing their clothes and hair.

To draw this conclusion you must have seen a lot of girls aged between 15 and 25 naked

DWARFINATORclock


Munglai

Quote from: LeekClock;1398240To draw this conclusion you must have seen a lot of girls aged between 15 and 25 naked

well I don't like to brag...

LotusClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORClock;1398255Free blowjobs? =(

I guess it was hard to respect the perspective while making the sign visible, but Dwarfy is actually putting it on that guy's back, kinda like a "kick me" sign back in high school.

Losperman

Quote from: DWARFINATORClock;1398255Free blowjobs? =(

Sure, thanks!
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Losperman;1398266Sure, thanks!

I AM A MAN WITH FEELINGS STOP TREATING ME LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT

Losperman

Quote from: DWARFINATORClock;1398285I AM A MAN WITH FEELINGS STOP TREATING ME LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT

I thought you were offering. *sigh* I guess I'll go cold another night...
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Losperman

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1398291you could always spank it to loquats underage looking girlfriend

Good call. I'm on it. ;)
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Kodiakclock

Quote from: Losperman;1394418i tok some awesum myspace pix guys check it oooooout

Y

Quote from: PropagandaClock;1370940

 
M
Quote from: Two Weiner Bill;1352679
C
Quote from: Munglai;1384025
A
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Munglai


DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Munglai;1398540am I the indian?

I think it's obvious that you are the construction worker.

PirateClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1398163s

why are you the only one wearing a life jacket?













pussy
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Kombucha

Quote from: Dr. Johan Krauss;1398557why are you the only one wearing a life jacket?
bcuz dwarfdinator iz smart

SeedClock

Signature Too Large

PropagandaClock

Quote from: Two Weiner Bill;1398510Y


M

C

A
who am I ?
I don't get it
:(
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]