News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Oblivion

Farted by KinderEggClock, March 07, 2008, 06:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maltese

Quote from: PoisonShroom;1246740It's a good game but it has it's problems, could just be me though.
Like I'll be going though and then it won't tell me what to do or where to go properly, or the game will actually fuck up, leaving the quest actually impossible to complete (and when you can't really be fucked picking up and leaving to start another string of quests it's quite frustrating).

I am playing it on 360 though and haven't played it with Live so if they've released any patches for these fixes then I wouldn't have picked them up.

Also the cure vamparisim quest is fucking ridiculous.

why would you cure vampirism?

RoboDeath Clock

be an argonian battlemage. pioson cant do shit to you, can resist diesise 75%, can breath underwater and you get good access to good spells. its the perfect class for beginner players.

also when going into vampire fileld areas, always check your stats in the magic area. it shows what positive and negative affects are on you. when you first get infected it doesnt do anything really. go straight to a chaple and get healed
HURRR

PoisonshroomClock

Quote from: 711clock;1247595why would you cure vampirism?

uh i dunno maybe because if i stand in the sun for longer than 20 seconds i fucking die

RoboDeath Clock

Quote from: PoisonShroom;1247762uh i dunno maybe because if i stand in the sun for longer than 20 seconds i fucking die
not if you feed on peoples
HURRR

Maltese

at one point I was obsessed with oblivion, I wrote a program in C++ that would make perfectly balanced characters that used stealth, magic, and fighting.

also using several grand soul gems, you could make your character nearly invulnerable, then you use a 10% protection spell, which wouldn't cost much mana at all, and be absolutely immortal.

RoboDeath Clock

Quote from: 711clock;1247774at one point I was obsessed with oblivion, I wrote a program in C++ that would make perfectly balanced characters that used stealth, magic, and fighting.

also using several grand soul gems, you could make your character nearly invulnerable, then you use a 10% protection spell, which wouldn't cost much mana at all, and be absolutely immortal.

or make a chameleon suit so no one can see you and you can sneak attack all the time and do crit hits :D
HURRR

Maltese

Quote from: Robodeath Clock;1247778or make a chameleon suit so no one can see you and you can sneak attack all the time and do crit hits :D

I mentioned that earlier :D

but to be absolutely honest, the immortality armour is so much more fun, because they run up and try to hit you, then you just smack them down.

also with that invincible character, I built him with ridiculous strength and endurance, and high intelligence, so with ridiculous strength buffs and the 100% protect, I ran around killing everything in one hit.

RoboDeath Clock

Quote from: 711clock;1247781I mentioned that earlier :D

but to be absolutely honest, the immortality armour is so much more fun, because they run up and try to hit you, then you just smack them down.

also with that invincible character, I built him with ridiculous strength and endurance, and high intelligence, so with ridiculous strength buffs and the 100% protect, I ran around killing everything in one hit.
fuck that noise! hit ~ and type tgm and youre a god. then type the spells cheat and have some of the fucking crasiest spells you cant even buy. i mean a spell that does 10000 damage, a fingers of the mountain attack that does 200 dmg in a 100ft radius. you cant get that shit anywhere else man. its like fucking nuts shit crazy fun times. go to a guard and insta kill him. see the gurds comes and shock them all and anyone else near buy with finegrs of the mountain and kill them all. you are the emperor with those powers. daemon gods will shit thweir pants mwheny uo walk buy. men women will orgasm at your pressence and have orgies in the street. you are the macdaddy of oblivion. top that bitch >:C
HURRR

SoBe Clock

Here's a good Oblivion mod for the pc from what I hear. I haven't tried it but I havent heard of anyone not liking it. It's actually 4 mods put together, and I think it has its own set of quests.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/142365.html

KinderEggClock

Sorry to bump this but I having yet another problem. I'm trying to join the Fighters Guild, but I can't because I have a Fame of 82 and an Infamy of 142. Is there any quick way I can shift the balance?

TruncheonClock

Quote from: KinderEggClock;1253589Sorry to bump this but I having yet another problem. I'm trying to join the Fighters Guild, but I can't because I have a Fame of 82 and an Infamy of 142. Is there any quick way I can shift the balance?

i think pilgrimages to shrines lower infamy, try that.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

RoboDeath Clock

Quote from: TruncheonClock;1253592i think pilgrimages to shrines lower infamy, try that.
thats if he has the knights of the nine expansion
HURRR

OvenmittClock

i beat the original game, now im half way throught all the expansions
AIDS

KinderEggClock

Quote from: Robodeath Clock;1253615thats if he has the knights of the nine expansion

I don't :(

EDIT: Fffffff. Dosen't look like theres anyway round this other than buying the mod. Do you think it's worth it?

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: KinderEggClock;1253630I don't :(

EDIT: Fffffff. Dosen't look like theres anyway round this other than buying the mod. Do you think it's worth it?

no
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

KinderEggClock

Quote from: BRAIN SLUG;1253662no

May I ask why?

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: KinderEggClock;1253666May I ask why?

i dont know haven't really played the game.
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

SoBe Clock

Nights of the nine and Shivering isles are worth it.

Nights of the nine is mostly for new missions, not much more added as far as items or spells, but Shivering isles is huge.

Maltese

Quote from: Robodeath Clock;1247817fuck that noise! hit ~ and type tgm and youre a god. then type the spells cheat and have some of the fucking crasiest spells you cant even buy. i mean a spell that does 10000 damage, a fingers of the mountain attack that does 200 dmg in a 100ft radius. you cant get that shit anywhere else man. its like fucking nuts shit crazy fun times. go to a guard and insta kill him. see the gurds comes and shock them all and anyone else near buy with finegrs of the mountain and kill them all. you are the emperor with those powers. daemon gods will shit thweir pants mwheny uo walk buy. men women will orgasm at your pressence and have orgies in the street. you are the macdaddy of oblivion. top that bitch >:C

I play the 360 version, I've reached the peak of 360 version awesomeness. :D

RoboDeath Clock

Quote from: 711clock;1253796I play the 360 version, I've reached the peak of 360 version awesomeness. :D
i was gonna suggest using the ~ cheats to remove your infamy but since youre on 360 enjoy your no mods and useful glitches removed. youre better off with the pc version. theres a GOTY edition with all the expansions out.
HURRR