News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew - Friends for life

Farted by ManthenaisClock, March 25, 2008, 09:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ToadClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1281891More like common sense.
You won't use deathmetal for a flash about friendship.

I just thought of an awesome idea for my part. Hmm...

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: BoltClock;1281902I'll think of something, Athi. Could you add my name? :) (and my Clock into the poster)
Okey, I'll add you :)

Quote from: ToadClock;1282342I just thought of an awesome idea for my part. Hmm...

Awesome :D

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: ToadClock;1282342I just thought of an awesome idea for my part. Hmm...
haha, this sounds like fun :p
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Drattigan

Me and Zombie are transitioning by the way.

So, as far as transitions go, it goes:
UpdateClock > Drattigan > Zombie Lincoln > ToadClock
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/5xht5x/car.swf width=400 height=200[/flash]
Brazil << btw i maed cartun

frozennn

h

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: Heavy Weapons Guy;1283524Me and Zombie are transitioning by the way.

So, as far as transitions go, it goes:
UpdateClock > Drattigan > Zombie Lincoln > ToadClock > Notoorjus

I'll keep it in mind :D

Bigglesnoots

Okay so I'm not fading in, but I guess I can still work it out if someone wants to be annoying and jump right in front of me
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ToadClock

Notorjus hasn't contacted me to discuss a transition. =/

frozennn

Quote from: ToadClock;1285709Notorjus hasn't contacted me to discuss a transition. =/
Well, my part will fade in from black, 6 frames.
h

ToadClock

Quote from: TrollangleClock;1285712Well, my part will fade in from black, 6 frames.

Right... so why did you list yourself as a transition?

What we're all doing is making specific unique transitions to each other's animations (ie coordinated effects, a particular object being the focus of the end of one part and the beginning of another, sharing a same background, etc).

Bigglesnoots

#110
I must be on a roll, because I have 22 seconds already, and I'm still not finished!

Could I please have a little more time than 20 seconds?
I know this is annoying because of the fixed length of the song, but I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

EDIT: I just finished my part and tried to cut frames everywhere I could.
Now it's 41.8 seconds :wiebel:
Please don't make me cut more frames, I really can't without messing up the flash :(
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1285802EDIT: I just finished my part and tried to cut frames everywhere I could.
Now it's 41.8 seconds :wiebel:
Please don't make me cut more frames, I really can't without messing up the flash :(

heh... I was thinking about that... I'm pretty sure it'll be impossible to squeeze everyone within one song, so i'll either loop it, or play two songs. No worries.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1285929heh... I was thinking about that... I'm pretty sure it'll be impossible to squeeze everyone within one song, so i'll either loop it, or play two songs. No worries.
<3
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ToadClock

The song is 3min18sec, there should be plenty of time.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ToadClock;1286092The song is 3min18sec, there should be plenty of time.

We have 18 members. If everyone has 20 seconds that is already 360 seconds. Which is 6 minutes, not 3, so there is a time issue at hand :)
That's why it'll either play twice or there will be a second song.

zl

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1286150We have 18 members. If everyone has 20 seconds that is already 360 seconds. Which is 6 minutes, not 3, so there is a time issue at hand :)
That's why it'll either play twice or there will be a second song.

More like MathenaisClock!!

Bigglesnoots

Were you ever un-likeable, Zombie Lincoln?

It's hard to imagine.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ToadClock

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1286150We have 18 members. If everyone has 20 seconds that is already 360 seconds. Which is 6 minutes, not 3, so there is a time issue at hand :)
That's why it'll either play twice or there will be a second song.

Oh ok. Probably should go for another song, as playing it twice would get kind of old.

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1286346Were you ever un-likeable, Zombie Lincoln?

It's hard to imagine.

Zombie Lincoln is exactly what a Clock should be.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: ToadClock;1286363Zombie Lincoln is exactly what a Clock should be.
You mean except for the part where we like to piss people off _poogle_
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ToadClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1286364You mean except for the part where we like to piss people off _poogle_

He's actually pretty good at that too when he wants to be.