News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Holy Bleeding Shitballs

Farted by CelticKnotClock, May 23, 2008, 11:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WreckingBallClock

Quote from: Nogitsune;1317421*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn

Awesome. Also, Live and Learn is an awesome song (although unrelated).

Scuba Clock

Can't say I remember you too well but your name rings a bell.

I know how you feel man, within the week I've had my car back it was broken into, had my radio and cd's stolen.

:(

Also, welcome back.


CelticKnotClock

thanks, yeah I was never super-active
sux to hear about the car man