News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Holy Bleeding Shitballs

Farted by CelticKnotClock, May 23, 2008, 11:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CelticKnotClock

I've been away far too long :x:

to make a long story very very short.
I left WPI as the classes were kinda getting bleh and I found a better program for me, going to New England Tech (still Game Dev)

My Macbook was stolen along with my tablet so I was away from flash and such for a long while, until I got it all working on my old piece of crap desktop.

End of story, I'm back, again, sorry for leaving so suddenlike x_x

SeedClock

man wherever you live must be ghettto
Signature Too Large

AnchorClock

Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: SeedClock;1317414man wherever you live must be ghettto

I lived in a dorm, 'nuff said

Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.

*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: SeedClock;1317414man wherever you live must be ghettto

I lived in a dorm, 'nuff said

Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.

*shrugs*
I still count it as one of my crowning achievements that CC got me into a top-rate college.  The classes were just far too theoretical, NEIT is a lot more hands on and practical, so those classes will benefit me far more.

Live and Learn

TequilaClock

Holy god damn shit I almost forgot about you, sonny
Quote from: Kumar Patel;1317419Its been far  too long, I'm sorry to hear that WPI didn't work out. After all, it was the Clock Crew that got you in there.
Just saying, your sig is extremely lagging

PropagandaClock

Hi, Im PropagandaClock and I do not believe we have met :D
Welcome back!
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

BilliardBall10

i missed you. hope yo remember me
 
WELCOME BAC, SIR

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Pin Clock

You should try to stop leaving.

Welcome Back!
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

CelticKnotClock

#9
Quote from: PropagandaClock;1317619Hi, Im PropagandaClock and I do not believe we have met :D
Welcome back!

I've seen you around

Quote from: Bubble Girl;1317639You should try to stop leaving.

Welcome Back!

yeah, I'll give that a shot

BilliardBall10


k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Exclamation Mark

Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: billiardball10;1317912i hope ya will stay

Workin on it.

Quote from: Demoman;1317915oh i remember you

sup

not much
also, <3 demoman
's my fave class, 2nd is engy, 3rd is medic

Il Duce

I think I remember you. Shame about the jacked stuff though.

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: Goggles;1317954I think I remember you. Shame about the jacked stuff though.

same, and agreed

FileCabinetClock

i remember you

i think you were pretty NOICE
the man, the legend

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: The Postal Dude;1318122i remember you

i think you were pretty NOICE

I remember you too, thanks for the compliment

killerbite

hello dont believe we have meet lol welcome back


i am RoboticWalrusClock

AlbinoClock

Theft insurance on laptops. :)

Hello.

CelticKnotClock

Quote from: killer69bite;1318143hello dont believe we have meet lol welcome back

thanks, and yeah, never met you before.

Quote from: ouıqןɐ;1318145Theft insurance on laptops. :)

Hello.

we've got insurance rolling on the thing, but it's a pain in the ass and Im not expecting to see very much if anything at all from it.