News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Cigarette Review: Djarum Blacks (and other clove cigarettes)

Farted by MarshmallowClock, May 26, 2008, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MarshmallowClock

I used to smoke Marlboro 27's and Reds, but fuck that I'm going strictly clove now.

Also I'm high, so you might want to disregard this entire thread.

+ The pack looks fucking sleek and the cigarettes are black, when you pull this out people are going to be like "NICE!"

- In regards to the above statement, people try bumming them from you a lot. Just tell them it's your last one and stuff, and they're generally fuck off.

+ They last longer, in terms of overall as a pack as well and overall as a cigarette. As a pack, because they taste so good and because they last so long you won't have to (or be able to) smoke as many of them. Also, supposedly, because there is clove as well as tobacco in there, there is less nicotine in them. I don't believe this, though this won't stop me from smoking them.

+ / - Where I live, they cost about a dollar more than the average pack of cigarettes. This just encourages me to smoke less and consume packs more conservatively, simply because I know I will be paying $8 for my next pack.

+ They taste/smell fucking amazing. If you've ever smoked a clove cigarette you can testify to their delicious sweet taste. Some people complain of their smell, but I don't see how, the first time I smelled one my mouth started watering.

+ You don't have to pack these cigarettes. Unlike most regular cigarettes they come smoke-able, packed as much as they will go. Packing them any further usually just results in the paper getting wrinkly and the cigarettes bending a little bit, I don't recommend it.

Overall, I really recommend bumming one or buying a pack of these, they're really fucking worth it. I'm not smoking Marlboro 27's or anything else because of these.

SirClock

I like cloves on occasion, they're nice but they tend to give me a weird headache.

MarshmallowClock

i've gotten a cigarette headache, but never from a djarum black to be honest. dunno, I guess I could see the stronger/sweeter smell get headache-inducing but i'm congested for most of the year so I wouldn't really be affected from it.

LuigiClock

Djarum blacks are for classy peopl, when people ask you for a cigarette you say I dont smoke tobacco. when they want one, you make them do something outlandish
You outta pocket...

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: ARGH! I AM A MAN;1319570Djarum blacks are for classy peopl, when people ask you for a cigarette you say I dont smoke tobacco. when they want one, you make them do something outlandish

well clove cigarettes still have tobacco in them,
they just have clove in them also.

AlbinoClock

I used to smoke djarum blacks exclusively, about a pack a day. I switched to American Spirits after I started finding blood in my mucus. That's not a good sign.

BoulderClock

I do enjoy clove cigarettes occasionally, but I wouldn't want to smoke them all the time, they don't satisfy my cravings for nicotine as well as normal cigarettes.

peyoteclock


CubeMelonClock

Quote from: SirClock;1319566I like cloves on occasion, they're nice but they tend to give me a weird headache.

completely this


HeinekenClock

Haha at prices, a pack over here is 4 euros for 20 cigarettes, rougly 6 dollars, and a pack of tobacco (which has roughly 60 smokes depending on how you roll them) costs 5 euros.

TomatoClock

Solanum lycopersicum


MarshmallowClock



SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: Dr. Doak;1320316smoking is for fags

fags are for smoking

skeletal

I have never seen that brand in England.
If its my choice it's always Marlboro red because I can still taste these when I'm absolutely trolleyed.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

Quill

blacks are the first cigarette I ever got addicted to. Like Albino I was smoking like a pack a day and found blood in my mucus. Now I smoke them every once and a while. if you like Bjarums you will probably like sweet dreams (avoid midnights they taste like air) there like 8 bucks but they taste amazing. Also they come in a cool box that you could use as a stash box.

try cherry
.

skeletal

Quote from: Quill;1320335blacks are the first cigarette I ever got addicted to. Like Albino I was smoking like a pack a day and found blood in my mucus. Now I smoke them every once and a while. if you like Bjarums you will probably like sweet dreams (avoid midnights they taste like air) there like 8 bucks but they taste amazing. Also they come in a cool box that you could use as a stash box.

try cherry

No offense but they look like they'd taste of potpori, and the pack looks as camp as christmas.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

Quill

Quote from: skeletal;1320340No offense but they look like they'd taste of potpori, and the pack looks as camp as christmas.
don't deny it before you try it
.

PsychonautClock

Blacks were the only cigarette I've ever found myself saying "I could go for a cigarette right now"

I get my buzz from hookah ;P
hip hop anonymous