News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Cigarette Review: Djarum Blacks (and other clove cigarettes)

Farted by MarshmallowClock, May 26, 2008, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

souljaclocktellem

ports nigga, if i ain smokin ports sum tymes when im on dat hype i b gettin da NAT SHERMANS ma nigga wen u on1 dem mafuckaz hit so smooth ma nigga

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: PsychonautClock;1322429I get my buzz from hookah ;P

Same here, but they can be a pain in the ass to set up. Sometimes you just want a smoke without taking 10 minutes to get a hookah going!

Still, I manage to get around bumming cigs off my friends when I want them. To this day I have never purchased a cigarette.


MarshmallowClock

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1322963Still, I manage to get around bumming cigs off my friends when I want them. To this day I have never purchased a cigarette.

I hate you.

PsychonautClock

I got to listen to my dad cough up phlegm and blood in the mornings from smoking all his life... was enough to keep me off of them ;)

I've never bought cigs either :)
hip hop anonymous

kittyclock

sweet dreams really suck. the tobacco tastes cheap. if you want something different, try the djarum vanillas or the specials. they're both really sweet, smooth and tasty :)

CaramelAppleClock

what about Marlboro Filter Plus? those ones are pretty good imo
btw do i win the award for cheapest ciggaretes? $2 :o

AbsintheClock