News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

How have you all been?

Farted by kittyclock, June 03, 2008, 09:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kittyclock

I've had a shitty couple of months, not that many of you care, but I've missed this place a lot!

 Absinthe and I broke up in March, and he is moving back to Massachusetts next week.  

One of my good friends died in a car wreck, so I was mourning for a while, then last month my brother died from a drug overdose. So I haven't really been online much, but I hope that now that I have nothing to do I can be more frequent around here.

On a different note, I got out of school last Thursday. I had my last final exam today and I graduate high school on Thursday. I'm going to be going to Maryland Institute College of Art in August in Baltimore. Hope to meet some more of you guys up there.  

Anybody else graduating?

How have you all been?

PimpClock

You won't know me at all, but I'm sorry to hear about your friend and brother dying and good luck in College. I've been fine thanks


Not An Alt Clock

Very good thank you! I am sorry for your lose. (Did I spell that right. Pronounced as in "lawse") I got out of school two weeks ago. I am quite excited! Oh boy oh yes oh boy.
Do not be afraid. All will be revealed.

LeekClock


Not An Alt Clock

Quote from: FloppyDiskClock;1326544Me and Kitty are now dating.

pics or it never happened
Do not be afraid. All will be revealed.

BunnyClock


PsychonautClock

Hi Courtney! I have to visit Jason this weekend before he moves :/ I need a fuckin' car.

I wish I got to go to Dallas' funeral, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Hope you're holding up alright, good to hear from ya.
hip hop anonymous

TapedeckClock

sorry to hear about your friend
and welcome back.

Quote from: iPodClock + a phone;1326545pics or gtfo
Fixed.
WWWWWWWWWW

iPodClock

max signature height is 250px not 431, bro.

iPodClock

max signature height is 250px not 431, bro.

WrenchClock

I would say something like "That's not tobacco" in reference to your signature and your brother but that would be in bad taste and i'm not like that :(
also {{{Kittyclock}}}

NintendrCkolc

Hello kitty. U prolly dont know me. I graduated last friday tho ^_^

coalclock


BreadfruitClock

Quote from: PsychonautClock;1326550Hi Courtney! I have to visit Jason this weekend before he moves :/ I need a fuckin' car.

I wish I got to go to Dallas' funeral, I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Hope you're holding up alright, good to hear from ya.

how dare you use real names on the clock crew

PsychonautClock

IT'S ALLOWED WHEN YOU GO TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH THEM FUCK YOU FRUITYBREAD
hip hop anonymous

Scuba Clock

In regards to my comment on your post in the POST YOUR PIC thread, I do apoloize and hope you don't hold it against me.

Also, welcome back, hope you're doing well and congratulations.
(grad. 07 :))


BreadfruitClock

Quote from: PsychonautClock;1326631IT'S ALLOWED WHEN YOU GO TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH THEM FUCK YOU FRUITYBREAD
Please, call me Dan.

PsychonautClock

Also, I'm gonna be at yo graduation because my brother is graduating, too. Woo boy!

Unless I have work... because I can't take off any more... hmmm. We'll see!
hip hop anonymous

PsychonautClock

Quote from: fuck me? fuck you.;1326639Please, call me Dan.

I will call you Dirl like I call my friend Dan. My friend started calling him Dan In Real Life, even though he had never seen that movie. And from that, Dirl was formed.
hip hop anonymous

CaramelAppleClock

wait, Absinthe still alive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!?
On a serious note, I'm sorry for all the bullshit you had to go through lately.
{{{kittyclock}}}