News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Bill Murray fell from the sky

Farted by PimpMasterKDOG, August 15, 2008, 06:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PimpMasterKDOG

So I was on the Chicago lakefront today for the annual air and water show, and lo and behold, Bill Murray parachuted down from the heavens.  If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy man.


http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2008/08/15/bill-murray-falls-from-the-sky-in-chicago/

Happy Clock Day!

-->KDOG
{{ olskoo.cc }}

TremcladClock

He was paying tribute to us for immortalising him in the form of brilliant Flash movies.


Solenoidclock

It's so profound, it just might be prophecy.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

TequilaClock

I guess the judgement's here as the prophet came down from heavens.

The Spoiler

Revelation 6:13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind

Mark 13:25
the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken loose.