News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

mmm it's so big in my slitty pussy

Farted by GrandfatherClock, August 29, 2008, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GrandfatherClock

I got told off by my editor today for poor grammar, apparently I have been using a lot of gardeners apostrophe's in my written work and it simply will not suffice.

GamblerClock


PimpClock

Poor punctuation and grammar, not enough effort put in

Must do better.

C-


GrandfatherClock

Well, my response was that I was once clock of the month and do you know what he said? He said he didn't care and I shouldn't be putting apostrophes in willy nilly, and the next time I did it I would be fired.

zl

Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391612gardeners apostrophe's

what does this mean?

GrandfatherClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1391620what does this mean?

apostrophes where there shouldn't be

TwistClock

Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

GrandfatherClock

Quote from: TwostCleck;1391633it's

this is correct, however, gardener's wouldn't be.

catclock

You should punch him in the face >w<

うんこ

Professor Lord Remmington


Steve

Tell him to get fucked and take the pay cheque

TwistClock

Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

Losperman

Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391612I got told off by my editor today for poor grammar, apparently I have been using a lot of gardeners apostrophe's in my written work and it simply will not suffice.

Hey, isn't this a run-on sentence?
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:


Losperman

Quote from: GrandfatherClock;1391702teyuh

Fired.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: Losperman;1391705Fired.
Sentence fragments have no place in this bbs. I expect much better from you.
D-
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Losperman;1391696Hey, isn't this a run-on sentence?

Actually, it's a comma splice. :teach:
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8


LambdaClock

dude you're a fucking writer and you're doing gardeners apostrophes, I thought that was common sense, guess not.

SirClock

ELLO WAI'EN FO MOSTLEH CARP'NAH.
GOVNA'S PLAINTIFF KNEECAP

MO'BID