News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Damnit I lost my voice

Farted by BluezombieClock, September 21, 2008, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BluezombieClock

Yeah. I'm really pissed off right now. It started about last wednesday. Back then my throat was feeling a little grainy and it wasn't too bad, early morning I couldn't talk very well, but later through the day I could talk and sing again perfectly fine. But today is different.

My ability to sing is completely gone, I can talk, but only about half of my words come out, and I can't go higher than a C sharp, and my voice is totally shit. It hurts an awful lot when i talk so i try not to, but it's hard because I just wanna sing again!
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


DiscoBallClock

You've strained your voice too much, give it some rest even after you can talk.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

BluezombieClock

Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1408092You've strained your voice too much, give it some rest even after you can talk.

It sucks, I lost it halfway through writing my new song :(
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


Isison

Get away. I didn't even make a post when I lost my virginity, but you write and whine so much just because you lost your voice.

catclock


うんこ

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: Shana;1408350Smoke less dumbass >w<
you're not funny
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

BluezombieClock

Quote from: Shana;1408350Smoke less dumbass >w<

Fuck you, how about that?
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


SnakeClock

Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1408090but it's hard because I just wanna sing again!

The feel-good story of the year! :salute:

WildCherryPepsiClock

I used to sing but I'm not intrested anymore.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1408404I used to sing but I'm not intrested anymore.

It's the only way I can give out a message that I truly believe is important.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


catclock

Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1408374Fuck you, how about that?

Oh man I wanna sing but fuck my voice here I'll just smoke a pack a day maybe that'll help it >w<

うんこ

Topcatyo

Happened to me once.  I could do shit with my voice and it sucked because for those two weeks my conversations weren't nearly as fun.
I've got a cold now so I've once again lost my voice.

Heliopios

This wouldn't happen if you'd sing less queer
:]

PepperClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1408312because you still havent

haha i came here to post that

Thor

It was me. I took your voice.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: Heliopios;1408432This wouldn't happen if you'd sing less queer

Pff, if you call jack johnson queer, you're a faggot.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


PentagramClock

I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

SnakeClock

Quote from: Shana;1408350Smoke less dumbass >w<

You don't say that to a Quebecker. :tut:


DeathBunnyClock

Quote from: BlueZombieClock;1408374Fuck you, how about that?

Hey, hey, hey! Calm the 'fucking'. Think of the children, jeez!