News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Someone needs to make this virus

Farted by CANNABISCLOCK, September 26, 2008, 05:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Sombra

People are too fucking dumb to realize they're stupid because of something like that. And most of them are probably trolling anyway.

Edit: found this a while ago, kind of relevant.


Slurpee


SnakeClock

I love Youtube and at the same time despise it.

It turns people into either certifiable experts at everything except how to spell, or it makes them all able to unquestionably manipulate reality through poor rhetoric. :ohdear:

Who could make that virus? Someone page Roman.

YoYoClock

I came here from seeing that. great and true, as always

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

SnakeClock

Quote from: FloppyDisk Clock;1411392Roman knows practically only ActionScript.

He's not quite the programmer superhero he made himself out to be. :(

How about Renegade?

YoYoClock

pint knows php, and he just came back for a bit.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Solenoidclock

Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Slash

Quote from: SnakeClock;1411383I love Youtube and at the same time despise it.

That's one of the rules on the internet:
If it's nice then there are people that ruin it for you.

Soup Clock

I could make it, but quite frankly I'm too damn lazy.
ass whore

CrustClock

That made me laugh. Why do people hate XKCD again?

TequilaClock


Solenoidclock

Quote from: CrustClock;1411454That made me laugh. Why do people hate XKCD again?

I thought everyone liked it, with the possible exception of a few burnouts and liberal arts majors.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Solenoidclock

Quote from: wavy gravy;1411489Is it just me, or does the Lunar Module look like a butt?

Moon moon.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Topcatyo

It's very true.  I looked up a music video for Wolfmother that somehow turned into an "amerrika iz stupid" debate, despite the fact that Wolfmother is from Australia...

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: wavy gravy;1411489Is it just me, or does the Lunar Module look like a butt?
butts has landed on on the moon
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

OvenmittClock

Quote from: wavy gravy;1411489Is it just me, or does the Lunar Module look like a butt?

its just you, faggot.
AIDS

satan will destroy you

Quote from: Ovenmitt;1411601its just you, faggot.

 ITS A FAGGOT YOU

ARE

OvenmittClock

Quote from: satan will destroy you;1411755ITS A FAGGOT YOU

ARE

AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING SOMEONES CAT, YOU FURRY?
AIDS

satan will destroy you

Quote from: Ovenmitt;1411763AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING SOMEONES CAT, YOU FURRY?

iam the cat of the god