News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

paul newman died

Farted by Poltergeist, September 27, 2008, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nihilism

I'll miss him, but his popcorn tastes like ass.

DiscoBallClock


[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Poltergeist


patriotclock

Quote from: weenie roast;1412874if i wanted to be "accepted" i would have just kissed your ass along with dwarf's like others do (patriot)

And this is why you are blocked on AIM

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK


Poltergeist

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413120gay people all over this thread

Gay for you, clam


gay with love

patriotclock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413147with every post you make you dig yourself a little deeper in the gay pit of faggotry say hello to your pitmates flounderman and floppydisk

Didnt Poltergeist just get unbanned after thinking snake could get laid?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK


Poltergeist

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413147with every post you make you dig yourself a little deeper in the gay pit of faggotry say hello to your pitmates flounderman and floppydisk

We all love you down here Clam clock.

Everyone loves you.


You're a great, wonderful, special person.

Quote from: PatriotClock;1413149Didnt Poltergeist just get unbanned after thinking snake could get laid?

I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie

Poltergeist

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1413172Poltergeist, I feel very deeply for you, but the cruel statis quo of our societ forces me to pretend I do not; it is not out of anger for you nor my fellow man, as I love you all. I just know I shall not advance to accomplish my dreams if I ever truly show my love for you all. I damn this foul word I live, but oh how I love it at the same time.


Is all you are typing. That's okay though, I understand

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. HamiltonGaygaygaygaygay faggot gaygaygay fag you are ghey


SnakeClock

Quote from: Father Dougal McGuire;1413154I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie

Next time, don't be a pussy and just ask for a ban. Didn't you want your account closed if I lost?

LambdaClock

Quote from: Father Dougal McGuire;1413154I was actually being a bit sneaky. I didn't think Snake could (I was hoping he wouldn't, in fact), but I was taking my GCSE's around that time and needed to study so I thought I would get myself banned whilest showing my support for my good friend Snake. It also gave me some time to work on my clockday movie

holy shit why do people need a reason to get banned so they can frolic in their real lives?

Loki Clock

Quote from: LambdaClock;1413187holy shit why do people need a reason to get banned so they can frolic in their real lives?

Is all I see you typing.

LambdaClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1413299Is all I see you typing.

oh shove a dick in your ass already

Loki Clock

Quote from: LambdaClock;1413308oh shove a dick in your ass already

Can it be your dick? I don't like Triangle's dick, the rough edges make my asshole bleed.

LambdaClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1413312Can it be your dick? I don't like Triangle's dick, the rough edges make my asshole bleed.

sure thing, I'll be happy to help

CANNABISCLOCK

successful troll is successful

LambdaClock

Quote from: Potheadeus the Barbarian;1413317successful troll is successful

who?

CANNABISCLOCK

sup

Quote from: LambdaClock;1413318who?

a great mystery