News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

love the new skin

Farted by BluezombieClock, September 29, 2008, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TruncheonClock

Really guys, a little change once in a while is good for the soul.

Plus i cant really complain because it makes my Signature look even better.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

catclock

wOWZA THJIS LOOKS COOL THANKS CLOCK CREW!! @W@

うんこ

Pin Clock

Hell yes I love this Skin
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Thor


WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS LEEK CLOCK
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

OcarinaClock

APRIL 23, 2008



Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

CANNABISCLOCK

Quote from: THORCLOCKTHORCLOCKTHORCLO;1414288
WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS LEEK CLOCK

Leekclock front page post-I'll be activating the Nuskoo design again in a few days so that those who dislike this one can change back -- I just wanted to force everyone to view it.

I also made a new spam forum skin.

Thor

this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me ever
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

BinaryClock

The margins! How is this not a problem for anyone else?
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

TabascoClock


LuxenbergClock

christ it's pretty beautiful
QuoteBob awesome

Topcatyo

They're both pretty awesome.  So Can You looks better, maybe because it has at least some margins.

Losperman

I can't rightly assess the situation with MY BRAIN EXPLODING FROM ALL OF THIS INPUT
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

WildCherryPepsiClock

The new skin is okay. could be better but I can live with it.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: weenie roast;1414373LEEK I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS LAYOUT BUT IT DOESNT TICKLE MY FANCY SO I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE NUSKOO BACK DONT BAN ME

Your gay lol
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


Thor

Quote from: weenie roast;1414373DONT BAN ME

b& for minimoding
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

FlossClock

Yeah I really kind of just want my cabin fever back.

Weather Balloon



Lump Clock

This skin makes me feel like I'm being force fed food that I don't particularly like or that I have had enough of and would like something else to eat. Too many gray's really.

TequilaClock