News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

My speakers has risen from the dead!

Farted by shit for brains, September 30, 2008, 10:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shit for brains

So I own awsome and expensive set of Harman Kardon SoundSticks speakers

sexy isnt it?

well anyway, I like sleeping with my window open. a few days ago I wake up at around 2 am with the loudest sound Ive ever heared.
rain was pouring exactly on the subwoofer. as you can see this thing as an excellent receptacle for liquid. so the bastard got filled with water. I unplugged it, spill the water out and went to bed. at morning I relised that the speakers are dead.

today I tried once more to activate them and theyre working just fine!
Im not depressed anymore! :)

INoodleClock

Quote from: Cloaked;1414797My speakers has risen from the dead!

 :tut:

Your speakers HAVE risen from the dead.

Oh and cratz. no speakers is bad, although I HAVE NO PC TO PLAY MUSIC ON AT THE MOMENT SO PSH.

shit for brains

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1414807not very smart of you to leave expensive electronic equipment next to an open window in the rain

if Id open the window to ther other side the 19" flat screen, wacom tablet mouse and keyboard would have dorwn... thats just the where stuff are located


SnakeClock


INoodleClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1414817What compensatory speakers.

Hahaha, that's what everyone says as I tuck my massive cock into ma new car.


SnakeClock

Quote from: INoodle;1414820Hahaha, that's what everyone says as I tuck my massive cock into ma new car.

Tch, weak man.


SnakeClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1414824one of these, except H1 not 2, and stretched



ITT: Triangle's car.

HeinekenClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1414830

ITT: Triangle's car.
Now that's a car you should use to drive to parties. Then crawl all the way to the back and get out there so you can pretend to have a driver.