News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Gaming Headset and Mouse

Farted by ActionClock, November 10, 2008, 10:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ActionClock

I need to get a good headset with mic, and mouse for gaming.  I don't have any idea what's good, and i need suggestions.  Keep in mind i'm not rich.  Go clockcrew, make me proud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ActionClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SoBe Clock

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/359&cl=us,en

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/headsets_microphones/devices/2986&cl=us,en

That mouse is great for anything, but really good for gaming as it's very precise.
That headset is a great one and it's USB rather than audio cables.

DWARFINATORclock

Yes I have the Logitech G5 as well. My keyboard is Microsoft Reclusa which is also a gaming keyboard. Cause if you got a gaming mouse you obviously also need to invest money in a gaming keyboard as well.

ActionClock

so the behind the head thing isnt annoying?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SoBe Clock

Quote from: actionclock;1445808so the behind the head thing isnt annoying?

No not at all. It's a very nice headset.

Quote from: Narcissus;1445727Yes I have the Logitech G5 as well. My keyboard is Microsoft Reclusa which is also a gaming keyboard. Cause if you got a gaming mouse you obviously also need to invest money in a gaming keyboard as well.

My keyboard is the Merc Stealth.

DWARFINATORclock

Nice. Nicer than mine :(. But does it also come with blue back lighting instead of red?

SoBe Clock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1449235Nice. Nicer than mine :(. But does it also come with blue back lighting instead of red?

You can switch between blue, red, and purple. It also comes with specific keybinding macros for over 400 games for those keys on the left of it. The list is always being updated with new games, or you can map those keys to your game yourself so it can be any way you want.

INoodleClock

That keyboard just made me cum a little, do they do a flipped version? Imo would be easier for leftys like myself.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: INoodle;1451217That keyboard just made me cum a little, do they do a flipped version? Imo would be easier for leftys like myself.

I believe they do, but even if they don't, since all your commands for the game would be in that one area on the left you could just slide the keyboard to the right so your hand just rests there. That's how my friend does it and he loves it. It's pretty user friendly for lefties or righties.

BluezombieClock

My brother bought this trippy Razer mouse a while ago... He says it's made for gaming. Fucking expensive too.

╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]