News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What'd you give!?

Farted by CubeMelonClock, December 25, 2008, 01:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CubeMelonClock

I got my dad this:

My mom's got a wii fit coming her way sometime after Christmas, when I can actually get the damn thing from a store that has it in stock.

I got my best friend something really cool, but I don't want to post it just yet lest wondering eyes find their way to this thread >>
Also I made them a cute flash

and a cookie scented candle for my secret santa at work -- they asked for either a candle or dish towels, so I went with the one that involved burning and scents

AbsintheClock

I bought my mom dinner at a steakhouse.

Kombucha

A book about Pokemon to my younger brother.

The Beatles

seems to be a lot knifes going around.

I got my mom and dad a brand new HP Printer.

Slurpee

I got my friend Keith two copies of M Night Shyamalon's Signs, and a copy of The Covenant, and a third copy of Signs.

That's really the only thing that's worth talking about.

patriotclock

i go to college

(I have no money :()

peyoteclock

i got one of my little brothers fable 2

i got another one of my little brothers 3 used 360 games (lost planet, stuntman and moto gp) and a gears of war cole train action figure

i got my other little brother 3 skate videos ( stand strong: on the road with mike vallely, birdhouse: the end and one of the digital skateboarding)

i got my mom a fancy snowglobe and a jewelery box that says some sentimental shit about moms on it.

i got my dad the board game cranium and dvds of murder on the orient express and some like it hot.

i got my grandmother a fancy vanilla scented candle.

i got my girly 2 shirts and a sweater.

i think that's it.

CANNABISCLOCK

my mom:chardonnay
My dad:a case of beer
my sister:25 dollar visa giftcard
my brother:bioshock(ps3)
other brother:sketchbook, charcoal, and two paint markers

GodClock

grandparents: smoothie giftcards
sister: helped family pick out a laptop for her
friends: some tshirts
girlfriend: some stuff she wanted me to make her
family: would have gotten wii fit but that shit is hard to find
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

Thor

I only gave one present this year: a jacob's ladder that I made that I gave to my mom.

I have no job or money so it couldn't really be helped.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

buttplug

Twilight princess to my little brother. Then I sat there talking about how all the characters looked like they had downs.

They fucking do.

INoodleClock

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1479309I helped put plastic over the hole when part of our roof fell in.

It keep my mind from wanderin'.

I'm poor down to fuckin' debts, so no presents for anyone until I'm back from Germany. My dad usually gets something Guinness related, my mum an ornament of some sort and my step-dad music and drugs.

ActionClock

Got that for my girlfriend

got that for my mom

Then i got giftcards and netflix subrscriptions to nearly everyone else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CubeMelonClock

Man action, you have a cool girlfriend.

ActionClock

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1479359Man action, you have a cool girlfriend.

i agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DNAClock

I didn't got anything for anybody and now I feel like shit, thanks CC.
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slurpee

Quote from: John Hammond;1479374I didn't got anything for anybody and now I feel like shit, thanks CC.
if it makes you feel any better, a friendly Sears employee somehow managed to not give me the knife sharpener I bought so I guess I'm giving my dad the oven thermometer that was placed in my bag instead I don't know what the fuck happened there.

PecanClock

Mom: USB Panic Button (press it and explosions and shit fly across the screen)
Sister: Pokemon Pearl
Dad: counter-top griddle
Dad's GF: a lamp

Biblo

good thread idea!!

i got my mum The Santa Clause on DVD (that Tim Allen movie. She loves it)
my dad: Stephen Fry in America the book. Because he loved the TV show, he loves Stephen Fry (as does any right thinking human) and he's interested in America from that sort of angle.
I got my 2 brothers Dumb & Dumber and There's Something About Mary respectively.
I got my 2 best mates the Batman Vampire Trilogy and The Naked Gun Trilogy respectively.
I got my godfather a massive jar of capers cuz he loves them.
Aaaand my dad is making hampers for a load of people and one is going towards my godmother.

Oh and for Secret Santa in college I got a guy a book of Men's Adventure Magazines.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I spread hatred and depravity throughout the earth, as I am an ancient curse upon mankind that arises from the depths of the planet's core every christmas to pull humanity further down into it's spiral of evil.

Oh and I made some fudge with my mom to send out to family members, that was nice.