News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Phoenix Wright to be adapted into a play

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, January 26, 2009, 10:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

fast forward to 3:34

[u2]s2fK63SbNpA[/u2]




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


GearBoxClock


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK


GearBoxClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1507260

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TequilaClock

Knew long time ago.

... just never saw it lol

Marlin Clock

Why a woman?

Also anyone know where I can download some sweet Phoenix Wright orchestral pieces.

BreadfruitClock


Roman Collar Clock

I have this strange sneaking suspicious.  Like...like this is going to be the biggest failure of all time.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Slash

Quote from: Marlix Wright;1507300Why a woman?

Also anyone know where I can download some sweet Phoenix Wright orchestral pieces.

thepiratebay.org

Also Phoenix's hair should be gooing backwards, not in some weird curve

Marlin Clock

I could swear the hair was in the back in the youtube video.

I've actually thought of a PW movie before, but this is just ridiculous looking.