News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

whikseyclock

Farted by berimfuckyoubau, January 27, 2009, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

berimfuckyoubau


MonsterMunch

I demand you post a video of yourself drinking a shot of whiskey and not pulling a  pussy face afterwards. If you succeed you may be accepted as whiskey clock.

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507624I demand you post a video of yourself drinking a shot of whiskey and not pulling a  pussy face afterwards. If you succeed you may be accepted as whiskey clock.

ha. i´ve done that already many times. but now my friends and i do it with fernet not whiskey.

MonsterMunch

Quote from: bimby;1507626ha. i´ve done that already many times. but now my friends and i do it with fernet not whiskey.

That doesn't make you Whiskey Clock then, that makes you chartman Fernet Clock.

Talks cheap anyway.

Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507628That doesn't make you Whiskey Clock then, that makes you chartman Fernet Clock.

Talks cheap anyway.

Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.

i dont have any whisky right now in my house.

only wine. next time will be then.

EnglishClock

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507628Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.

That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

dont worry ill bring it.

it may take sometime ALL of my friends are out the city and im not :(

Fireman

Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

Why'd I have to pick firemen, they carry axes. Those don't go down good, not one bit at all.

RocketFetus

Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

Just like I had to eat a fetus
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

RobClock

i got off easy, all i had to do was eat several blocks of ice and a few game discs.

MonsterMunch

Turd Clock didn't get off so easily

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507643Turd Clock didn't get off so easily

neither did zombie lincoln

SnakeClock

I had to gulp down a bucket of snakes. That was fun.

DiscoBallClock

Yeah, I had to eat a bowl full of delicious small mirrors.
My throat was sore for a few days though.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

CaramelAppleClock

Well the wooden stick was pretty hard to swallow but I eventually did it with some extra caramel.

CourgetteClock

You guys think you had it rough?
Try eating a courgette, those things are fucking disgusting.

RocketFetus

Quote from: CourgetteClock;1507719You guys think you had it rough?
Try eating a courgette, those things are fucking disgusting.

ooo cubicglobe? i love that name! i thought your only one was courgette
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

CourgetteClock

Quote from: RocketFetus;1507734ooo cubicglobe? i love that name! i thought your only one was courgette

Yeah I came up with it a little while after I joined. But I didn't think the design was good enough so I stuck with Courgette for movies. But just today I started playing with some other designs.

But you're right it's a hip name.

berimfuckyoubau

whiskeyclock is free on the clockpedia.

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1507747The Clockopedia is quite incomplete.
I'll say.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]