News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So some dude threw a kid off a bridge this morning

Farted by SpinningCubeClock, January 28, 2009, 07:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mashed Potato Johnson

I don't blame him. It's been fucking hot. Must've been a boring day.
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

TequilaClock


SpinningCubeClock

TBH, with this fucking weather here, I'd give anything to be thrown off that bridge into the water. Ungrateful slut she is!

It's about 43 degrees celsius here atm. It was the same yesterday and will be the same tomorrow. Won't cool down overnight either.

Also I think 43 is like, 110 in farenheit. :(:(
hello

SilverClock

That's uncalled for Spinningcube, you bastard.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: SpinningCube;1509137its fuckin hot

:( :(

I'm in Tassie and I'm still sweating just sitting here at my computer. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm really not looking forward to flying over to Melbourne for Soundwave.

I'll die.
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

Topcatyo

If the kid lives, they'll have a hell of a story to tell when they get older.

Mashed Potato Johnson

"so I was walking over the bridge and suddenly I could fly."
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

SpinningCubeClock

UPDATE: The kid was 4 years old, and it was her father. She's still in hospital in a critical condition. Also her brother and sister were in the stopped car when she was thrown more than 50m down over the bridge. Something about legal custody battle with mother bla bla. Fuckin tight as though.

Also Pepino, when you comin up?
hello

Mashed Potato Johnson

[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: hello dare cutie pieee;150922326th february
Where abouts is Soundwave held?
hello

SnakeClock

Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.

Mashed Potato Johnson

Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale apparently.
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1509230Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.

[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

TequilaClock

Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1509230Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.

I am used to have dry fuck winters that sting you open in the morning. I hate waiting for the fucking bus.

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: hello dare cutie pieee;1509231Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale apparently.
Hmm...if that's the same place as the Melbourne show, you'll be the second clock I've met there. However I'm not going to Soundwave, and the first meeting was a bit weird. lol. Wanna go out for a coca cola in the city?
hello

Kombucha

Quote from: TequilaClock;1509236With snow, I guess?
Well he said it was snowing, and it usually snows with snow.

TequilaClock

Quote from: Mat;1509239Well he said it was snowing, and it usually snows with snow.

I didn't read it, ffff.

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: SpinningCube;1509237Hmm...if that's the same place as the Melbourne show, you'll be the second clock I've met there. However I'm not going to Soundwave, and the first meeting was a bit weird. lol. Wanna go out for a coca cola in the city?

as long as you don't mind 5 or 6 drunk metalheads following you around pointing and laughing that you're drinking coca cola and not dr pepper

sure
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]