News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 12, 2020, 11:24:35 PM
i googled linux alternative to the clock crew but it's just to install clock crew and use wine or lutris

I'm going to be dropping support for all browsers except Lynx
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

jokes aside I actually installed elinks on clocktopia because I wanted to check if my house IP was banned from something

ho hum

i wasn't, by the way

PhantomCatClock

clock crew archaeology: this post. Notice the broken dash? NOW LOOK AT THE NEXT POST WHERE IT GETS QUOTED.
ALIENS??????????????????????????????????????????????????

RobClock

Slurpee

they finally made that Helen Hunt game

https://youtube.com/watch?v=J0-4gEoRs3k

e: the youtube tags changed and I'm not going to fix the bbcode so here's a link

RobClock

also, not to be a prick but the youtube embed code is broken

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on January 13, 2020, 12:50:06 PM
they finally made that Helen Hunt game

[u2]J0-4gEoRs3k[/u2]

hows that for timing

edit; you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat me to a new retro-throwback fps

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on January 13, 2020, 12:50:49 PM
edit; you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat me to a new retro-throwback fps

damn you, RobClock!!

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

Slurpee

there's 3 shows that are in my mind essentially the same pretty good show that I don't really have to pay attention to: The Office, 30 Rock, and Parks & Rec
the only one I want to watch right now is 30 Rock, and it's the only one that's not on Netflix

this doesn't mean I can't watch it, but why couldn't it just be on netflix so that I wouldn't have to put effort into it

Slurpee

I've been going to the coinstar a lot, and every single time I go, the coinstar is not working. every single time. it never works! and every time I go to the coinstar, it doesn't work. and this happens every time I go. so what do I do? I go to the coinstar, which of course is not working, and when I get there, the coinstar isn't working! it happens every single time I go. and this is every single time I go to the coinstar, and it's not working. so I go to the coinstar, and,

NintendrCkolc

WHY IS IT RAINING CONSTRUCTION MENNNN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHATS GOING ON. I HAD TO RE LOGIN YESTERDAY AND I GOT SCARED.

PhantomCatClock

I worked at a place with a coinstar. Just go earlier, they "don't work" when they're full and they only empty it once a day at best

VCRClock

Quote from: NintendrCkolc on January 13, 2020, 09:04:46 PM
WHY IS IT RAINING CONSTRUCTION MENNNN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHATS GOING ON. I HAD TO RE LOGIN YESTERDAY AND I GOT SCARED.

[u2]l5aZJBLAu1E[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

also you need to hurry up and get lucky because you're probably already that weirdo that comes in every day to use the coinstar. they think you're homeless, slurp.

VCRClock

Quote from: VCRClock on January 13, 2020, 10:12:15 PM
itsrainingmen.avi

at 4:20 the dude in back loses his hat, but he just picks it up off the floor almost without missing a beat and breathes a sigh of relief as he runs off stage left

VCRClock

why use the coinstar when you can buy a cheapo coin sorter at staples, roll ur coins urself and take em straight to the bank where they don't charge you a fee to count them

or does coinstar give neopoints now

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on January 13, 2020, 07:33:43 PM
Quote from: RobClock on January 13, 2020, 12:50:27 PM
also, not to be a prick but the youtube embed code is broken

is fix

not to be a prick, again, but someone on discord mentioned that the awards pages aren't working, so i checked and it seems no matter whose awards you click on, it always takes you to your own forum profile

Slurpee

this is what the refrance:
[u2]w20iz92QUco[/u2]

it's not funny but it's been running throuh my head

Slurpee

I actually never have change
if I get any I put everything above a penny on my clipper card (local unified public transportation payment card) and I put the pennies in my piggy bank
then every 26 years I cash in my pennies to pay part of my rent (this has happened only once but I am extrapolating from that datum)

BUT
coinstar does have a deal where they don't take a cut if you put it on a gift card, and if the gift card is going to be less than your total you can just use it to quickly consolidate change at the grocery store, that's what my coworker jose used to do