News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on October 03, 2022, 08:17:03 PMand if you had an opinion about the musical minds behind "butterfly," wait til you learn, as I just did, that the melody is a red hot chili peppers sample
I knew that from the One Hit Wonderland episode on it

spoiler: all of their other songs are like the absolute fucking nadir of rapmetal shit swamp caca music for dipshits

also, general recommendation for One Hit Wonderland

Slurpee

k9

Quote from: Slurpee on October 03, 2022, 11:51:37 PMn-word scissorhands

this sounds like a cum town episode description lmao

I love this song :D

PhantomCatClock

oh thank god

the mario movie doesn't look stupid

PhantomCatClock

how can chinese ghost story 2 be real if our eyes aren't real what's the point

VCRClock

ey bby i got some california gold 4u right HERE
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

k9

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 06, 2022, 04:06:57 PMoh thank god

the mario movie doesn't look stupid

It actually looks fucking baller as shit but holy god damned fucking god damn shit FUCK crisp rat is not a pick for mario. I thought it would like, come together a little when I saw the trailer but nope it still doesn't work.

I have LONG MAINTAINED, that if charlie day is luigi, then they should have hired the guy from my name is earl (jason lee) to play mario it would have been PERFECT. Like he does voice acting too he played syndrome in the incredibles

Slurpee

by providing the player the option to use a three wood and power drive, and a parking lot environment outside of the green for the ball to go into, lee carvallo's putting challenge validates player expression that falls outside of its explicit design goals

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: k9 on October 07, 2022, 02:55:01 AMIt actually looks fucking baller as shit but holy god damned fucking god damn shit FUCK crisp rat is not a pick for mario. I thought it would like, come together a little when I saw the trailer but nope it still doesn't work.

I have LONG MAINTAINED, that if charlie day is luigi, then they should have hired the guy from my name is earl (jason lee) to play mario it would have been PERFECT. Like he does voice acting too he played syndrome in the incredibles

v silly i knew i liked yuou

PhantomCatClock

Beginner Christmas Carols by Gloria N. Excelsisdeo

PhantomCatClock

poor slurpee had midterms but the three days of silence tells me he started, and is still watching, Chinese Ghost Story 2

Slurpee

Slurpee

1 more midterm wednesday

this is week 8 of 15 of the semester, last week was 7
odd number of weeks means midterm days (if any) are left to the instructors' discretion
which, thank god, honestly, because if I had three exams last wednesday I'd be in a lot worse shape mentally and physically
because, also, I've been off my meds since last wednesday, because of the nationwide adderall shortage

but, and this is not a joke, I have never at any point taken my eyes off of the goal of watching Chinese Ghost Story 2

Slurpee

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

they better fix that before every single person in IT i know runs low

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on October 10, 2022, 11:31:48 PMoh, happy Thanksgiving, Rob

Thank you slurpee I got sick and couldn't visit my family <3

PhantomCatClock

oh yeah you think your 4090 is sooooooooooooo fuckin great how come nobody's proved it can run doom yet huh HUH

PhantomCatClock

oh also i tried ubering to the dmv all day but nobody wanted to drive forty-five minutes sigh sigh sigh i will do it next week