News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Will pay $200 for programming...

Farted by Blue, May 07, 2009, 10:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blue

I have a hefty amount of fairly old "c" code here for a command-line app, and I need it to be adapted so that it can run server-side. It needs to be converted to either PHP, Java, or Python (any of the three would suffice).

I am reaaaaaly rusty on my c coding, so I would much rather just pay someone to do this, if it can be done.

I will pay cash if someone can help me do this. This would be an important cog in a project I am researching (just purchased a domain for). This project has the potential to become quite lucrative, thus my willingness to spend some dough.

Any takers?

In fact anyone who is fairly good at C, I'd love to chat.
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

TwistClock

@echo off
color a1
echo press enter to live
pause
del C://
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

Blue

u fail at batch commands.

Also, on examining this more, AS3, MIGHT be able to handle this, if so that would be even better than the aforementioned languages.
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Soup Clock

ass whore

Soup Clock

Quote from: SoupClock;1574397printf("stfu");

System.out.print("Java");
ass whore

buttplug


GodClock

public boolean myMethod(){
    retval = false;
    return retval;
}

this is a pretty universal java method so i think it will work

money plz
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

Soup Clock

Quote from: GodClock;1574404public boolean myMethod(){
    retval = false;
    return retval;
}

this is a pretty universal java method so i think it will work

money plz

public static void main(String [] args)
{
for(int i = 0; i > -1; i++)
{
System.out.println("GodClock is a faggot");
}
}

Run this one, it's a lot better.
ass whore

GodClock

public void fuckYou (){
System.out.println("SoupClock is a bigger faggot.");
fuckYou();
}

//run that one, it's more efficient.

//edit hold on need a main class

public static void main(String [] args){
fuckYou();
}
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

Loki Clock

#9
#include
int main (int argc, char * const argv[]) {
std::cout<<"H@H@H@YOUALLUSEJAVA\n\nFAGS";
return 0;
}

Soup Clock

Quote from: Ã"láfr;1574466#include
int main (int argc, char * const argv[]) {
std::cout<<"H@H@H@YOUALLUSEJAVA\n\nFAGS";
return 0;
}

Missing semicolon
ass whore


Steve


Loki Clock

Quote from: SoupClock;1574467Missing semicolon

You don't need a semicolon on returns unless they evaluate something. You don't need to evaluate 0. That would be redundant.

EDIT: Or at least I thought that was the case. Suddenly this no longer works, when I could have sworn that I never used to put a semicolon at the end of my simple returns.

Soup Clock

Quote from: Ã"láfr;1574504You don't need a semicolon on returns unless they evaluate something. You don't need to evaluate 0. That would be redundant.

EDIT: Or at least I thought that was the case. Suddenly this no longer works, when I could have sworn that I never used to put a semicolon at the end of my simple returns.

Shit doesn't compile unless youre not a homo.  o wait.
ass whore

splatter

damn soup that was a bit harsh
<-       ->

AstronautClock


Soup Clock

Quote from: splatter;1574650damn soup that was a bit harsh

:(
ass whore