News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Reasons why you don't want to attend college

Farted by 3dclock, June 30, 2009, 02:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F U Clock

Quote from: Thor, God of Thunder;1609665If you enjoy it enough to pay to go to work then more power to you. You'll probably have a blast at the career it leads you to.

There's some types of jobs you just can't get without a College education. Just sayin'.

Thor

Quote from: FunnyUncleClock;1609668There's some types of jobs you just can't get without a College education. Just sayin'.

That's like doing the same job for years, but you pay them for the first few years instead of them paying you.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

F U Clock

Quote from: Thor, God of Thunder;1609674That's like doing the same job for years, but you pay them for the first few years instead of them paying you.

Alright, but if the job ends up paying more than what you would have gotten working a non-College job, and you like what you do, isn't that a win/win?

Heliopios

Quote from: Golden Clock;1609684That kind of argument insinuates that money is the only good thing that can come out of a job, and hides the other, non-monetary benefits of college attendance.

like hookah nights after a midterm
:]

Heliopios

like hot tubbing at a bros and then hitting a hookah after mid terms

Heliopios

like going out to carls jr and then going to a bro's to hot tub then hitting a hookah after mid terms

Thor

Quote from: Golden Clock;1609684That kind of argument insinuates that money is the only good thing that can come out of a job, and hides the other, non-monetary benefits of college attendance.

Payin for a job that's funner than most for the first few years
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Biggskoo

you need to pay for a razor so you can shave that fucking neckbeard off you out-of-touch loser

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1609361-if you don't want to get laid
You need College for that? :D

SpongeClock SquarePants

ill see all you college haters in 20 years when i'm fucking loaded.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: SCREWDRIVER_CLOCK;1609753You need College for that? :D

yes

Sinister Clock

I am totally disabled so they will pay for everything for me.

OvenmittClock

What matter, are experience and connections.
AIDS

AstronautClock

Quote from: Ovenmitt;1609883What matter, are experience and connections.
and resume. mine's gonna look pretty sweet with my college degree

PepperClock

Yeah since I'm shooting to become an MD, it'd be pretty tough to just jump right over that whole college thing.

It's like paying for intense and thorough education you need in order to specialize in a subject! crazy.

PaperClipClock

I'm afraid of college. Want to go, but I don't know which one i want to go to. I didn't learn anything in high school, and I'm afraid I will spend all that money (that I have to make myself) and come out just the same as before. I'm afraid I'll never find the right college that teaches me things I want to learn, and I'm afraid if I found a college that teaches well, I'll never get into it. scary a'hell!

SpongeClock SquarePants

just drink, smoke, sex and party around the first 2 years. Meanwhile look around for what you wanna do after those two years.

Roman Collar Clock

Don't forget there are always trade schools that will cost you only a couple hundred dollars and give you access to jobs.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

MonsterMunch

Quote from: SCSP;1610009just drink, smoke, sex and party around the first 2 years. Meanwhile look around for what you wanna do after those two years.

It should also be noted that you MUST live away from home.

I was living with my folks for my first year of uni and while the free food and clean clothes were nice, I missed a lot of parties because I would have to travel to them and a lot of the time dorm parties just happen without warning.

Once I moved to university accommodation in my second year I was next door to a cokehead who used to invite me over every other day for free lines and had a fucking shit load more fun getting drunk with random wankers I'd never met.

Also the girls have this weird thing where they feel they have to have the "university experience" and tend to be fairly slutty and up for anything.

But that only happens in the shit universities like Salford. If you go to a posh one like Cambridge or Oxford you'll find yourself watching a boat race, eating a crumpet, wondering where your youth went.

Fireman

I want to go to university to study animation and get a degree so I can actually have a job that I enjoy and challenges me.
I mean I could do animation without going to university but good luck getting a decent job.