News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Thdrk-division

Farted by thdork, July 25, 2009, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GearBoxClock

CAN I BE
SOMETHING BESIDES DARK AND LIGHT

RabidClock

Guys, Wind Up's mom made cake, but you can only have some if you're drk or DARK. Light can't have any.


BobberClock

Quote from: GearBoxClock;1628612CAN I BE
SOMETHING BESIDES DARK AND LIGHT
You can be the mayonnaise :)

TabascoClock

Quote from: GearBoxClock;1628612CAN I BE
SOMETHING BESIDES DARK AND LIGHT

There is only thdrkness, the rest shall soon be gone.

GearBoxClock

A GEARBOX CLOGGED WITH MAYO?
BRILLIANT

Bigglesnoots

don't you guys mean
thdrknss

lk srsl
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

PolearmClock

Quote from: DARK RabidClock;1628614Guys, Wind Up's mom made cake, but you can only have some if you're drk or DARK. Light can't have any.

Well I was about to align myself with the light side but the cake is too tempting.

So just talk like this and make a new avatar and I get cake?
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

TabascoClock

Quote from: PSYCHO MANTIS;1628653Well I was about to align myself with the light side but the cake is too tempting.

So just talk like this and make a new avatar and I get cake?

And change your username.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: PSYCHO MANTIS;1628653Well I was about to align myself with the light side but the cake is too tempting.

So just talk like this and make a new avatar and I get cake?
before getting slaughtered amidst the Holy Crusade of Light, that will purge the Clock Crew from all evil, yes.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

TwistClock

I want cake. Wind-ups mother makes the best type of cake.
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

TapedeckClock

light clocks are fucking lame
WWWWWWWWWW

zl


TwistClock

Quote from: Dark Tapedeck;1628668light clocks are fucking lame

 Amen to that
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

F U Clock

Quote from: THDORK Zombie Lincoln;1628669oh boy@@!!!

This is a mockery of our dark master and will not stand.

Thor

Quote from: Light Update;1628657before getting slaughtered amidst the Holy Crusade of Light, that will purge the Clock Crew from all evil, yes.

You don't know the power of thdrkside!
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PropagandaClock

Quote from: THDORK Zombie Lincoln;1628669oh boy@@!!!
...




Win.
...
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

GearBoxClock

Quote from: THDORK Zombie Lincoln;1628669oh boy@@!!!



This is the single greatest thing to come out of this.

TwistClock

Zombie lincoln, that is the single most hilarious thing, ever.
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY
 

TapedeckClock

even when the clock crew will die, zombie lincoln will be there to provide comic relief.
WWWWWWWWWW

TwistClock

Quote from: Dark Tapedeck;1628681even when the clock crew will die, zombie lincoln will be there to provide comic relief.

And that is the truth
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD


YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY


THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY