News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Best. Waterslide. Ever.

Farted by Topcatyo, August 05, 2009, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Topcatyo


Thor

Why the hell would they have the pool on a platform of WOOD? That's asking for trouble.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

The idiocy of designing the platform in such a way that if you land a few feet short you break your spine on a jutting corner of wood is enough to make me not believe this.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Topcatyo

It's without a doubt a fake, but it's a fun video regardless.

RomanClock

lemayo lol :soups:

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Corpsegrinder;1639651I call bullshit on the failure of those physics.

Just try going into your local public pool and do a regular height running speed cannonball into the three-foot deep end and if you don't shatter your coccyx then hey maybe I'm wrong.

Then try lubricating three hundred feet of plastic with two buckets of water.

It seems vaguely plausible but in no way shape or form am I concluding that this is likely to be real.

Here's some physics for ya.
http://www.livevideo.com/video/672A33F78090420FAF2F5858D2448FF0/maniac-belly-flops-into-a-kidd.aspx

RomanClock

lemayo lol :soups:

SockpuppetClock

I like how he appears to not move with camera's small movements.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1639862Here's some physics for ya.
http://www.livevideo.com/video/672A33F78090420FAF2F5858D2448FF0/maniac-belly-flops-into-a-kidd.aspx
I like how you can hear one of the parents go "holy shit!" in the replay
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

SpinningCubeClock

hello



Slurpee

on the belly flop one it looks like the kiddy pool is on one of those portable pits they use for track & field p.e. classes
which might explain why he's not dead

Poltergeist

Quote from: AHAHAH ЯOHT M'I;1639649Why the hell would they have the pool on a platform of WOOD? That's asking for trouble.

I saw this yesterday and my dad said this exactly.

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Topcatyo

More proof that it's fake (which we all knew): When he flies off the ramp, his arc is suddenly way straighter than it should be.  He should have gone higher.

Thunderbolt

Quote from: ☻DrkSpnnngCb;1640282http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2009/08/03
how is this relevant to this topic

Soup Clock

Quote from: Corpsegrinder;1639651Just try going into your local public pool and do a regular height running speed cannonball into the three-foot deep end and if you don't shatter your coccyx then hey maybe I'm wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TyZCWNQ_0

The waterslide video is fake, but IMAGINE.
ass whore

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8