News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

heres a clock movie ive been working on

Farted by screwclock, August 09, 2009, 06:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

screwclock

http://files.myfrogbag.com/nlakhw/shit%20poop.swf
 
 
yeah, so hows it, its the first episode in a clock series I was working on called
 
2001 : (title here)
 
this one is called
 
2001 : A Kidnapping Oddesey
 
So how is it for the early clock day style?

Solenoidclock

I like that. It doesn't stand out to me as something I'd watch again, but I might feel a little nostalgia when watching it.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

screwclock

Quote from: Solenoidclock;1642861I like that. It doesn't stand out to me as something I'd watch again, but I might feel a little nostalgia when watching it.

thanks :)

WobbuffetClock

flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all


screwclock


Money

Quote from: screwclock;1644055heres ann updated and extended version
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1250050651
I like it! However for the background the lines weren't consistent, and they were very sloppy. Other than that, nice animation!