News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Spider-Man 4 Cancelled, Series Reboot coming 2012

Farted by patriotclock, January 12, 2010, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slurpee

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1716289:this:
Half of his face should have looked like this:

a pretty girl?

edit: GAH!

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1716322That makes me kind of depressed actually

Yeah, the article is even more depressing.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

ProqagandaClock

I agree that Peter Parkers boss was a great setpiece, sadly the whole Peter Parker and Mary Jaine ruined the movies for me.

The second one was good because the bad guy was actually well done and earned your empathy.

Twoface was a mistake in the dark knight but... I don't know or care that much. It's just a shame they won't have the Joker to enjoy anymore.
I really hope they'd pull of Dr.Freeze in a good way, would make my century. But they probably won't.
QuoteJames Vanderbilt that focuses on a teenager grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises.
Am I the only one who consider Spiderman to be even more silly than Batman?

I hated the human side and drama in the movies aswell as their acting (the girl was a travesty and I am proud I do not know her name).

I don't hope on anything but I guess they can make something less bad with the reboot.

PirateClock

Since we are pointing out flaws, Captain America: The First Avenger is already pissing me off cause the title is incorrect!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1716289:this:
Half of his face should have looked like this:

That's like the third time I've seen this picture posted here this month.

Poltergeist

I'm starting to agree more and more with the article I posted, and I'm seriously dreading the idea of a Twilight Spider-Man

PirateClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1716508I looked up the first Avengers comic and it's funny how they decided somehow that Loki was the god of evil.

Did you also notice how Captain America isn't in it!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Munglai

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1716358Twoface was a mistake in the dark knight but... I don't know or care that much. It's just a shame they won't have the Joker to enjoy anymore.
I really hope they'd pull of Dr.Freeze in a good way, would make my century. But they probably won't.

I think Twoface was mostly really good, they should have just left his eye and mouth in tact.

Mr Freeze would be a great villain to do. If Nolan thinks a freeze gun is too silly, just have him kidnap people and lock them in freezers until they die or something. That would make him kind of a better character anyway - Mr Freeze's bitterness and lack of empathy were always what made him interesting, not his campy ice laser.

Marlin Clock

Why couldn't he spray liquid nitrogen or something?

TequilaClock

Slightly unrelated, but cannot wait for Iron Man 2222222
Quote from: Phil Ken Sebben;1716079Btw:


Still the best comic book casting ever.
hahahha yesss

GearBoxClock

Maybe the reboot will make Venom a good character? And Not kill Dr. Octopus?

Marlin Clock

Why would you have venom be a good character right off the bat?

GearBoxClock

Well, if Venom is in the movie, I'd want him to be at least a threat, unlike Spiderman 3's Venom

Marlin Clock


Marlin Clock

However, you have to admit that the  Batman the Animated Series Mr. Freeze brought so much depth to his character that that movie just squandered.

Slurpee

to be fair, they did keep the motivation about his wife.
at the end he's even given the chance to finish his research to save his wife and saves alfred.

not bad for a I'm a edgy teen piece of shit that almost destroyed the careers of everybody involved.

The Batman just made him into a jewelry thief.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee;1716607The Batman just made him into a jewelry thief.

That pissed me right the hell off.

Poltergeist

I hated The Batman for what it did to Mr. Freeze and the Riddler.

GearBoxClock

The Batman was... different. Not in the good way when it came to the villains.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: GearBoxClock;1716617The Batman was... different. Not in the good way when it came to the villains.

Ethan Bennet's Clayface had a really good plotline actually, definitely my favorite part of the series. And to be honest I liked the new Joker, different as he was from my beloved TAS joker. He was interesting in his own right.