News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Spider-Man 4 Cancelled, Series Reboot coming 2012

Farted by patriotclock, January 12, 2010, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RibsClock;1716625It's really hard to top Mark Hammil's joker. He was just so outstanding in that role.

I didn't like what they did to him with Terry McGuinness in Batman Beyond though.

Really? I loved the Joker movie. I've only seen the unedited version though, you probably saw the tv version which I'm told is terrible.

Munglai

I would love to see a movie Mr Freeze along the lines of Kevin Spacey in Seven or John Lithgow in Dexter. Only with more freezing.

PirateClock

You know who is awesome? Mac fucking Gargan.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

TequilaClock

Can Marvel do something about the Fantastic Four and not make Galactus a god damn cloud? He was the only reason I watched FFaSS

Poltergeist

Hey guys, I was right.


http://chud.com/articles/articles/22215/1/WELCOME-TO-SMALLVILLE-SPIDER-MAN/Page1.html


Spider-man is turning into Twilight. One of the over-arching stories is a love... er, square, between Gwen, MJ, Peter and Flash Thompson.


Awesome.

Kaijuclock


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The next movie will be a crossover with Transformers, Galactus and Unicron fight each other for the ultimate fate of the earth, and the autobots all combine into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann piloted by the fantastic four to defeat them. All this directed by Michael Bay with the soundtrack consisting of Meteora by Linking Park.

Kaijuclock

Quote from: Sea Bass;1719392The next movie will be a crossover with Transformers, Galactus and Unicron fight each other for the ultimate fate of the earth, and the autobots all combine into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann piloted by the fantastic four to defeat them. All this directed by Michael Bay with the soundtrack consisting of Meteora by Linking Park.
Some of this sounds awesome while other parts make me pissed off :(

Kaijuclock

The deadpool head from wolverine origins comes alive and teams up with lobo to fight the skrulls lead by superman as the joker uses the oppertunity to attack Paradigm city in Voltron. The movie end with a big explosion as soundwave shits pokeballs on gotham city and batman and robin have an orgy with captain america and bucky.

PirateClock

Incredible Hulk finds the Infinity Gauntlet.

End of movie.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1716240Also something about the Red Skull that I just realized about Two Face in The Dark Knight...how the hell did he say P's, M's, F's, and B's without half his lips? That would kind of cause a bit of an impediment don't you think?

A wizard did it.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Munglai

Quote from: Juror 8;1719378Hey guys, I was right.


http://chud.com/articles/articles/22215/1/WELCOME-TO-SMALLVILLE-SPIDER-MAN/Page1.html


Spider-man is turning into Twilight. One of the over-arching stories is a love... er, square, between Gwen, MJ, Peter and Flash Thompson.


Awesome.

It could still be good. My main issue is that it sounds like they're telling the origin story again. They should be able to find a way to explain his origin without starting right at the beginning.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: KaijuClock;1719395Some of this sounds awesome while other parts make me pissed off :(

And its produced by M Night Shamwow


PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

BunnyClock


EtchASketchClock

Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Munglai

#77
Quote from: Clay Puffington;1721558Oh how right I was, OH HOW RIGHT I WAS:

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/3028/robert-pattinson-replaces-tobey-maguire-in-spider-man-4

Are you trying to trick us? because that's clearly an April Fool's joke from last year.

Poltergeist


Poltergeist

Related News:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/01/27/kevin-feige-confirms-line-up-for-the-avengers/


"And the hulk" makes me think that Hulk will either be a villain, side-story or just have a small role. So we can assume the three Avengers will be Iron Man, Wolverine and... spider-Man?