News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Elfman and Wolfman together again!

Farted by Kaijuclock, January 20, 2010, 05:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kaijuclock

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b17985_elfman_wolfman_ndash_together_again.html
QuoteThe latest WTF twist in the ever-evolving Wolfman saga is the  news that famed composer Danny Elfman â€" who had previously been attached  to Joe Johnston's long-awaited (and long-delayed) Universal monster  reboot before his work was unceremoniously rejected by producers last  Fall â€" is apparently back aboard the project again, according to a new  article in Movie Score magazine.
I just had a total Nerdgasm, Not only does this movie look amazing but one of my favorite composers of all time is reattached to the picture! I for one will be there opening night.

Poltergeist

Hooray! I'm getting more and more excited for this movie

Munglai

is Danny Elfman really all that great anymore?