News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

GATHER 'ROUND CHILDREN, IT'S THE 2010 CLOCK DAY PRELOADER!

Farted by EnglishClock, August 12, 2010, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnkhClock

Oh good I was wondering when this was going to show up.

SnakeClock

Satellite, your being so kickass makes it harder for the rest of us, and I love you for it.

pop-tart

Smegheadclock

all that needs to happen is for the .swf of my clockday flash with the preloader added to be sent to me then I can attempt to submit it on clockday. hopfully this will never need to happen again. next time I go to hong kong it'll be winter.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

AmberArachnidClock

WobbuffetClock

flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

EtchASketchClock

Happy Clock Day Folks

Edit: First post on Clock Day 2010. Am I cool yet?
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Berserk Berserker

Quote from: Etch A Sketch;1777591Happy Clock Day Folks

Edit: First post on Clock Day 2010. Am I cool yet?

Right on time.

AnkhClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Satellite should be a mod. And also, I'll start making my clock flash for next year, immediately after I get my new style all neat and pretty.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.