News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

TF2 is Now Free To Play!!

Farted by AC Slater, June 23, 2011, 09:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1828742Well apparently for the people that bought it, we can trade items and what not, but the free to play accounts can't? We also have more backpack slots apparently. Or at least, so I've been told.
as long as I get to play its all good. what are backpack slots used for?

buttplug

Quote from: AstronautClock;1828750as long as I get to play its all good. what are backpack slots used for?

The items you get from killing monsters. Make sure you pick up any high runes you come across.

Sombra

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1828726Meet the Medic is amazing and somewhat scary.

Honestly I was a little underwhelmed with it. Maybe everything will just be sorta meh after meet the spy but I would definitely say meet the medic was not the best "meet the" vid.

buttplug

Wow I want to play tf2 but it will take literally 5 hours to update.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: Thor;1828731This is really dumb logic if you're being serious. You don't deserve to get your money back just because a product becomes cheaper.

it was a joke. I'm actually pretty pumped because all my friends are gunna start playing.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

WrenchClock

Even though i played TF2 a lot on the PS3, i've just realised the Heavy is my favourite class.
I AM BULLETPROOOOOF

Flounderpa

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1828765Wow I want to play tf2 but it will take literally 5 hours to update.
I share your feelings
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

buttplug

Quote from: Hazard Clock;1828779I share your feelings

The bar hasn't moved since I posted and it is saying it will be >6 hours now.

What the fuck Valve?

BluezombieClock

Fuckin a! Free game AND mac compatible?? I'm gettin dis tonight.

What's the occasion for the gift?
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

SoBe Clock

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1828785Fuckin a! Free game AND mac compatible?? I'm gettin dis tonight.

What's the occasion for the gift?

I'm assuming the occasion is that enough people buy hats and keys and various other things from the microtransaction based in-game shop that they can afford to release it for free. Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Flounderpa

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1828782The bar hasn't moved since I posted and it is saying it will be >6 hours now.

What the fuck Valve?
change server to Somalia or other third world country
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â

GearBoxClock

Everyone that already owns it gets a WWI helmet, if someone is a coach and is recorded as being very helpful by a player when they get the Premium version, then the coach gets allclass sunglasses

Marlin Clock

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1828782The bar hasn't moved since I posted and it is saying it will be >6 hours now.

What the fuck Valve?

It was less than an hour for me. Just get a better internet :p

buttplug

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1828804It was less than an hour for me. Just get a better internet :p

That is definitely not the issue. It's their servers, not me.

SoBe Clock

Flounderpa

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1828822http://i.imgur.com/6pAl4.png

Hahaha so much for that!
does this things ever work?

Chalk Clock

downloading now. see you guys in 7 hours.

WrenchClock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1828822http://i.imgur.com/6pAl4.png

Hahaha so much for that!

[U2]iMpXAknykeg[/U2]

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1828786I'm assuming the occasion is that enough people buy hats and keys and various other things from the microtransaction based in-game shop that they can afford to release it for free. Which is a good thing in my opinion.
I've read testimonies of people who've spent $1000+ in the store, no fucking wonder they don't need people to actually buy the game

TequilaClock

Well if people are actually buying them, I cannot criticize the company for selling them on first place. Also the game was already Steam's most selling title I think, and Valve is already rich as fuck so... yeah.