News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

TF2 is Now Free To Play!!

Farted by AC Slater, June 23, 2011, 09:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

I don't care if there's a great games deal thread, this is just alkdjlkasjdl what the hell. If you don't already own TF2 go get it now. I still can't believe they would release this for free.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

Sombra

Suddenly hackers everywhere

Flounderpa

too bad everyone and their grandma's own TF2 by now
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

AC Slater

Quote from: Hazard Clock;1828684too bad everyone and their grandma's own TF2 by now

I know tons of dummies who don't own it because "I don't feel like paying TEN DOLLARS (when it was on sale) for a game!" Idiots. All of them. Idiots.

Sombra

Quote from: Hazard Clock;1828684too bad everyone and their grandma's own TF2 by now

my grandma is deceased & did not own it

Thor

Quote from: Rum;1828682Suddenly hackers everywhere

I'm more worried about brazilians & eastern europeans.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: Thor;1828690I'm more worried about brazilians & eastern europeans.

jajajajajaja.

honestly can we just give tf2 a separate thread now for future related discussions.

Flounderpa

Quote from: Thor;1828690I'm more worried about brazilians & eastern europeans.
brazilians and polish are the blight of free to play games
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â

WrenchClock

Downloaded it on my laptop, works surprisingly well if a little choppy

Sombra

Quote from: UshankaClock;1828717Downloaded it on my laptop, works surprisingly well if a little choppy

probably because it's a cartoon game made for babies

WrenchClock

Quote from: Rum;1828718probably because it's a cartoon game made for babies

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Sinister Clock

Meet the Medic is amazing and somewhat scary.

RobClock

I never bought it before because I have The Orange Box for the 360, and i wasn't sure if it would run on my PC (my graphics card is useless).

I've got it downloading now, though. I really hope it works.

DWARFINATORclock

only noobs havent bought the orange box

Thor

Quote from: BlobClock;1828721Can I have my money back?

This is really dumb logic if you're being serious. You don't deserve to get your money back just because a product becomes cheaper.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Thor;1828731This is really dumb logic if you're being serious. You don't deserve to get your money back just because a product becomes cheaper.

Maybe not but I deserve all money anyway.

AstronautClock

now I have tf2 and portal on my steam for free :)

I only have 2 games on steam and I never paid for them and I got them legally HAHAHAH

AC Slater

Well apparently for the people that bought it, we can trade items and what not, but the free to play accounts can't? We also have more backpack slots apparently. Or at least, so I've been told.

Thor

This new crafting system sucks ass. It takes me like 10 times longer to smelt weapons than the old system. Is there any option to change it back?