News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Whats the best and worst jelly belly flavor?

Farted by AbsintheClock, November 14, 2011, 05:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Tutti frutti is probably the best. Worst I think is buttered popcorn. Also the harry potter jellybeans don't count.

StoopidClock

toasted marshmallows are the bestest. i'm not sure about worst, it's been a while since i've had any.

AmberArachnidClock

coffee is shitty, and I always confuse it with root beer too

Zeffy

RenegadeClock

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1875360coffee is shitty, and I always confuse it with root beer too

^ This.
Buttered popcorn isn't so bad if you mix it with other flavors. I like cinnamon.

Soup Clock

I'm one of the minority who will stand by buttered popcorn as the best fucking flavor ever.  Most people can't get over the fact that it tastes like buttered popcorn but has the texture of a not-so-sweet jellybean so they automatically shift it to worst.  Coffee is easily the shittiest one.  I like coffee, but that shit tastes like ass melted around jelled liver.
ass whore

LandlineClock

Banana doesn't taste like banana, it confuses and upsets my mouth. It is unpleasant. Maybe not the worst though.
this place is deader than ever

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Root beer and buttered popcorn are the bomb.

IvysaurClock

Licorice is awful. It taints all the ones around it with a faint licorice funk. Sizzling cinnamon is inedibly gross, but thankfully it doesn't come in the normal packs here.

I really love banana and pear. Love a good fake banana flavour.

VCRClock

MANY FLAVORS OF JELLY BELLY ARE ACCEPTABLE, OR EVEN GOOD

THE WORST FLAVOR IS: "ASS NUGGET"
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BinaryClock

Quote from: VCRClock;1950217MANY FLAVORS OF JELLY BELLY ARE ACCEPTABLE, OR EVEN GOOD

THE WORST FLAVOR IS: "ASS NUGGET"

just because you found it lying in a bowl with a bunch of other small, similarly shaped pieces doesn't necessarily make it a jelly bean
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

patriotclock

i like the sour ones.  best are sour blue and sour green

AMPM

Best: All fruit
Worst: Chocolate pudding, buttered toast, buttered popcorn, tutti frutti and bubblegum all make me fucking sick.

WobbuffetClock

Best: buttered popcorn, licorice (because fuck you)
Worst: pear. Once I ate a pear one and it was so bad that I open the car door and spat it out and horrified my parents because I opened the door in a moving vehicle.
Some of the brown ones suck too.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

miracle fruit

Quote from: BinaryClock;1950480just because you found it lying in a bowl with a bunch of other small, similarly shaped pieces doesn't necessarily make it a jelly bean

EnglishClock

i didn't even realise there was a sub for cooking.

Quote from: WobbuffetClock;1965077Worst: pear. Once I ate a pear one and it was so bad that I open the car door and spat it out and horrified my parents because I opened the door in a moving vehicle.

hey, how i window?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

SpongeClock SquarePants

DID SOMEONE SAY BITTERBALLEN??!?!?!?!

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT BITTERBALLEN

AstronautClock

ik hou van bitterballen maar niet vergeten het is bijna tijd voor oliebollen!