News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

POST YOUR PIC v6 : Nobody even knows why we do this #fml #hastagsdontworkhere

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, July 12, 2013, 02:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DurianClock;1977751

you look incredibly awesome!

even with the pink ribbon. even with that.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: DurianClock;1977751

Are you trying to say you like AnkhClock twice as much as Renegade?

DurianClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977755I could do a school shooting but that doesnt mean I will do it just because I can. shit reason try again

I honestly don't need a reason for the things I do such as how I dress. Especially for you. I've seen what you look like,  lol. The people that actually know me and know what I'm into automatically understand.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977757sounds like Astronaut's ugly

nah

AstronautClock

Quote from: DurianClock;1977762I honestly don't need a reason for the things I do such as how I dress. Especially for you. I've seen what you look like,  lol. The people that actually know me and know what I'm into automatically understand.

I just asked why you choose to look like that. and you get all defensive about it

AnkhClock

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Silly Putty Clock

It appears we have an infestation of kittens. Damn things are everywhere.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Topcatyo

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977765I just asked why you choose to look like that. and you get all defensive about it
you did compare it to a school shooting

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1977857you did compare it to a school shooting

Has anyone told you you look like Joel McHale? You kinda look like Joel McHale.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DurianClock;1977762I honestly don't need a reason for the things I do such as how I dress. Especially for you. I've seen what you look like,  lol. The people that actually know me and know what I'm into automatically understand.
well, if that counts for anything, i find you very cool, and awesome looking.
(and with a good face, no homo)

sorry if i ask, but im simply curious: do you like the band ''kiss'', or van halen/anything in glam-rock?

also:

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977761Are you trying to say you like AnkhClock twice as much as Renegade?
+4 points for the clever joke! great!
Quote from: AnkhClock;1977774sweet im in this pic
+50 points for the awesome joke as well! you rock!22

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1977883Has anyone told you you look like Joel McHale? You kinda look like Joel McHale.
No. I get Hugh Grant a lot though
I'm totally cool with either comparison though.

DurianClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1977891well, if that counts for anything, i find you very cool, and awesome looking.
(and with a good face, no homo)

sorry if i ask, but im simply curious: do you like the band ''kiss'', or van halen/anything in glam-rock?

Love them both! KISS and Poison was my very first concert. I was never the same since, haha. Love rock n roll, especially the glam bands. :P

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DurianClock;1978028Love them both! KISS and Poison was my very first concert. I was never the same since, haha. Love rock n roll, especially the glam bands. :P

oh, thats great man, because i love those bands, and i like some glam rock bands as well.

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1978054After a bit of sweat and quite a bit of blood I finally made a proper Oscar the Oscilloscope costume.

SWEET BREAD!
YOU LOOK AWESOME MY FRIEND!!!

teach me how to build a bb10 costume.... (really)

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1978220teach me how to build a bb10 costume.... (really)

+

Topcatyo

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1978054After a bit of sweat and quite a bit of blood I finally made a proper Oscar the Oscilloscope costume.
You win.
Congratulations.

MarshmallowClock

here's me driving a car while running my fingers against a blanket i've had since i was like 3 years old man

look at me go.