News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Gay Marriage Now Legal In WA

Farted by LandlineClock, February 08, 2012, 07:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandlineClock

:ohdear:  They have submitted the same gay marriage bill at least four times now and it just passed. I can't believe this. They're no better than SOPA/PIPA/Whatever is going on now. Before you know it gay marriage will be legal in the entire country. We'll be watching "tolerance" videos in schools/work areas, having to act like homesexualality is perfectly normal and it is wrong to think that they're strange. I am really getting tired of the purely democratic decisions this country is making. It's not right.

Giygas: not right.....not right not right not right not right.........
this place is deader than ever

Thor

What's wrong with gay marriage? Marriage is just a legal contract between two parties, nothing more.

I live in Washington too btw, we should get gay married
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

buttplug

Quote from: Thor;1894457What's wrong with gay marriage? Marriage is just a legal contract between two parties, nothing more.

I live in Washington too btw, we should get gay married

He was speaking tongue in cheek.

PolyhedronClock

where's the pube gang when you need them.

Thor

Quote from: Buttplug;1894463He was speaking tongue in cheek.

I'll put a tongue in his cheek

if you know what I mean
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

MentosClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1894463He was speaking tongue in cheek.
It's hard to tell with probies. I mean, with official clocks you can always tell if they're being ironic because nobody gets into the crew without being smart, sexy, and charismatic. But with probies... man, you just never know.

WrenchClock

Quote from: LandlineClock;1894456:ohdear:  They have submitted the same gay marriage bill at least four times now and it just passed. I can't believe this. They're no better than SOPA/PIPA/Whatever is going on now. Before you know it gay marriage will be legal in the entire country. We'll be watching "tolerance" videos in schools/work areas, having to act like homesexualality is perfectly normal and it is wrong to think that they're strange. I am really getting tired of the purely democratic decisions this country is making. It's not right.

Giygas: not right.....not right not right not right not right.........

I'm really not sure if you're joking about being mad about it, but I hope you are.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: WrenchClock;1894530I'm really not sure if you're joking about being mad about it, but I hope you are.

I hope he isnt. It'd be hilarious.

MonsterMunch

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Sinister Clock