News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

DUTCH CLOCK MEETUP 2K18 EDITION

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, June 26, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpongeClock SquarePants

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN WE COULD MEET IN AMSTERDAM OR SOMETHIGN RIGHT WE ARE ALL COOL AND OLD ENOUGH NOW

Graag een antwoord alstublieft!!!

Ik heb er VEEL zin in!

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

Unfortunately I can't make it because I'm already meeting your mom that day.

Asshatclock

I came out of clock retirement to post in this thread.

I don't know man. Ik weet het gewoon niet.

PirateClock

Quote from: Asshatclock on June 28, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
I came out of clock retirement to post in this thread.

I don't know man. Ik weet het gewoon niet.

I spreek graag af met mannen die ik ken via obscure internet fora.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PirateClock

Quote from: GreyClock on June 26, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
Unfortunately I can't make it because I'm already meeting your mom that day.

Oh cool you are still here, i am still alive!

GreyClock

Quote from: PirateClock on July 04, 2018, 10:24:55 AMOh cool you are still here, i am still alive!
I'm currently dead.

:(

I mean, hi what's up?

Topcatyo

Quote from: GreyClock on July 04, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: PirateClock on July 04, 2018, 10:24:55 AMOh cool you are still here, i am still alive!
I'm currently dead.

I think the funniest part about that joke is that we all legitimately thought you were dead

PirateClock

Quote from: GreyClock on July 04, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
I'm currently dead.

I mean, hi what's up?

I'm good, never finished my bachelor's obviously. Bought a house, starting a new job next month and i'm going to be a dad believe it or not. Still spend most of my freetime playing games, watching movies and drinking beer though. Also i bought this kickass lego set the other day.

You?

GreyClock

Quote from: PirateClock on July 05, 2018, 04:09:54 AMI'm good, never finished my bachelor's obviously. Bought a house, starting a new job next month and i'm going to be a dad believe it or not. Still spend most of my freetime playing games, watching movies and drinking beer though. Also i bought this kickass lego set the other day.

You?
Hahaha, that's weirdly funny somehow. Congratulations on everything!

Well, I did graduate, but much good it has done. I mean after I did I was unemployed by choice for about a year, I did absolutely fuck all. It was beautiful. Then I tried finding a job for about six months because money was running thin, I was even on welfare for about two, and now I've been working in a call center for six. I should probably be looking for a better job, but I'm too lazy. I live in a shitty studio apartment in a shitty town. So yeah, not much has changed. Surprisingly, I've been drinking a lot less.

PirateClock

Quote from: GreyClock on July 05, 2018, 04:41:36 AM
Quote from: PirateClock on July 05, 2018, 04:09:54 AMI'm good, never finished my bachelor's obviously. Bought a house, starting a new job next month and i'm going to be a dad believe it or not. Still spend most of my freetime playing games, watching movies and drinking beer though. Also i bought this kickass lego set the other day.

You?
Hahaha, that's weirdly funny somehow. Congratulations on everything!

Well, I did graduate, but much good it has done. I mean after I did I was unemployed by choice for about a year, I did absolutely fuck all. It was beautiful. Then I tried finding a job for about six months because money was running thin, I was even on welfare for about two, and now I've been working in a call center for six. I should probably be looking for a better job, but I'm too lazy. I live in a shitty studio apartment in a shitty town. So yeah, not much has changed. Surprisingly, I've been drinking a lot less.

Nice, what town?  I think the general lesson here is "stay out of school kids". 

GreyClock

Quote from: PirateClock on July 05, 2018, 04:54:57 AMNice, what town?  I think the general lesson here is "stay out of school kids".
I don't want to say here, I'll pm, BB10 is always watching.

But yeah, I found that having a degree was actually detrimental to my job search because a) there's no jobs in my field and b) applications to lower-level jobs usually resulted in responses like "you'll just get bored/you're just going to leave us..."

zl

Quote from: GreyClock on July 05, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
Quote from: PirateClock on July 05, 2018, 04:54:57 AMNice, what town?  I think the general lesson here is "stay out of school kids".

But yeah, I found that having a degree was actually detrimental to my job search because a) there's no jobs in my field and b) applications to lower-level jobs usually resulted in responses like "you'll just get bored/you're just going to leave us..."

Show them your clock crew pedigree, 15 years and still going strong. Show them every post.

GreyClock

Quote from: zl on July 05, 2018, 07:27:08 AM
Quote from: GreyClock on July 05, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Show them your clock crew pedigree, 15 years and still going strong. Show them every post.
And now Ms Hiring Manager please direct your eyes to post #1578. It's another rambly, angsty diatribe about whatever. What's Sonic hentai you ask? Well...

No I don't think I'm actually insane, I just think it's funny, I mean there are wisps of sincerity here and there, but by now it's all been coated in so many layers of irony that I just want to shit...

Hire me.

PirateClock

I am sometimes worried people will find the flash we made. I mean im no prude, but Samus fisting Yoshi and glorifying the Virginia Tech shooting might not be the best conversation starters.

RobClock

Quote from: PirateClock on July 05, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
I am sometimes worried people will find the flash we made. I mean im no prude, but Samus fisting Yoshi and glorifying the Virginia Tech shooting might not be the best conversation starters.

RIP SatelliteClock, ZenMicroClock, and AsshatClock

Gone but never forgotten

SpongeClock SquarePants

Greyclcok what was your field of study etc? Let's land this guy a job guys.

GreyClock

SpongeClock SquarePants

PirateClock

Anyone heading to gamescom by chance? i'll be there for 3/4 days.