News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Farted by k9, December 27, 2019, 09:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deodorant

I've been enjoying Sonic Adventure 2 more than I thought I would. It's exciting to feel so much creativity, even despite the jankiness.
Me and my friends play Soul Calibur 2 from time to time. One of my favorite games.
Aaaaand I'm always playing Tony Hawk. One of the few games that makes me feel like a goddamn gamer.

k9

Quote from: Deodorant on July 16, 2020, 06:38:17 AM
I've been enjoying Sonic Adventure 2 more than I thought I would. It's exciting to feel so much creativity, even despite the jankiness.
Me and my friends play Soul Calibur 2 from time to time. One of my favorite games.
Aaaaand I'm always playing Tony Hawk. One of the few games that makes me feel like a goddamn gamer.

I tried to get into Sonic Adventure 2 but idk I just didn't like it nearly as much as the first one. I thought that limiting the game styles was a good idea but all of them are control like fucking shit, Sonic has 3 commands mapped to one button besides there being two spare face buttons, Tails and Eggman are so sluggish to control compared to Gamma, and Knuckles controls fine enough but they ruined his tracker which makes his levels way too long. Though it's been a while, and seeing how much I loved my last playthrough of the original, I'd need to try it again. Soul Calibur 2 is the shit, it used to be that when my cousin from the south would come down, me him and my brother would play that shit for hours. Eventually we got kinda bored of it, and for some reason the PS2 disc stopped reading, which is such a pain in the cunt I love that game. I've actually never played THPS, though I've been meaning to for years.

I cleared up the Platinum Trophies for Crash 1 and 2, and I'm also tryin to play MGSV despite being fucking awful at it. I also started playing TF2 some more, which is fun when the connection is good.

NintendrCkolc

I play man games meant for men.

Ghost of Tsushima is such a game. A fun romp through feudal japan that gets my dick hard enough to potentially withstand a samurai sword slice from a samurai in the stone stance style used by Japanese samurai from the era.