News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Are You Afraid of das Dark?

Farted by pop-tart, September 05, 2021, 08:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Ehhhhh... What's up, Clocks?

We're doing a collab for Clocktober. Some fun, spooky shit.

Resident ghost expert PhantomCat has suggested a theme of clocks sitting around a campfire, telling stories to scare the person to their right. Poly has dubbed the idea...

After signups, participants will be assigned an order. They will be given three days to create a segment intended to frighten the person coming after you. Make sense?

It's pretty important that you are reachable when your part comes up, so please don't overextend yourself. You will be ridiculed. We are allowing three days to get at least a basic outline sketched out. Actually, I suppose it doesn't matter at all. My head was still in PTF mode. As long as you know who's coming next, you can incorporate that element into your part. Or not. Don't pay attention to me. I'm off my meds.

Usual rules apply. No hate content. No music that will get us unpublished. No creepy simping over an adolescent Disney character. Blood is OK. Dicks are OK. Bloody dicks are really OK.

Specs:
24 FPS ¥ 16:9 ratio ¥ SWF or MP4
Finalized parts due no later than Friday 10/29 4AM to 415AM.

Partpissypants:

Flounderman
Poly
Pop
Phantomkitty
Clockalope
K9
Robert
D.Va
Mighty Thor
Panna
L1fty
Zombie Lincoln

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PolyhedronClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Wait so is it pass the flash or not I thought we weren't doing pass the flash?

Put me in anyways

D.VaClock

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

pop-tart

Quote from: RobClock on September 06, 2021, 06:37:16 AM
Wait so is it pass the flash or not I thought we weren't doing pass the flash?

Put me in anyways

It's... not.. ?

Each part tells an individual scary story. The idea was to try and scare the participant that follows you. That doesn't really have to influence your submission, nor does your part have to feature that other artist. It's more there for... inspiration, I guess? Like, if you're after me, I could make BB10 move into your basement. :D

What will tie them together is the campfire storytelling interludes. You can make those yourselves or Poly and I will do it for anyone who forgets/doesn't want to. If you guys want, we can upload a FLA of a background to help foster some continuity. We've got a while to work out the bugs.  /╲/\╭ºo_oº╮/\╱\

PannacottaClock

:duelin:

i might send you what i made last year
hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

Clockalope

I'm here to finish the fight...

PhantomCatClock

¥¥

who picked a default font where the spam symbol only has one hash through it ¥ fugg man why why

Thor

Oh, a clock crew cartoon colabaraba
I'll do it, yes
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

k9

did somebody say

oh wait no one said anything

i guess ill join

UTF clock

brazilclock

D.VaClock

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PannacottaClock

hard seltzer counter 2023: 4

k9

Thor

sorry i'm late
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PvTC3_YtTOP4R-Lc1wQOHJ7wjH1BjSc/view?usp=sharing

the audio ended up kind of quite so you might need to boost it up
also ANT CLOCK helped with voice acting , please add ANT CLOCK to the end credits
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.