News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Morgan Quest 64

Farted by Munglai, October 03, 2006, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who does Morgan teleport to the ship?

eonard Nimoy
8 (100%)
ophia Petrillo
0 (0%)
ab Calloway
0 (0%)
rlando Bloom
0 (0%)
ack Nicholson
0 (0%)
ichael Jackson (80s version)
0 (0%)
ric Idle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 03, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Give it the metal coated Barbie in an attempt to distract the robot as it will feel its a special Barbie just for robots.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

LampClock

Use the batteries from the kettle and the wires to short circut the robot.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

SensuClock

Quote from: Inquisitordistract it with the blue string
Distract it with a moustched metal barbie.

SensuClock

Quote from: Inquisitorfaggot
A moustached metal barbie on a blue string?

SensuClock

God damnit, can we stop?

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: SensuGod damnit, can we stop?
You first.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

SensuClock

Quote from: BlackmagicYou first.
Don't you realize how jealous I am of that heart infront of your name?

LampClock

Take the 'W' from the wire and use the ire to fill you with rage, put the 'W' in the AIDS to give the robot WAIDS.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

Munglai

Quote from: AlazarHahahaha, that was great.
Put in the disk that you saved Morgan.exe on, so he can disable the robot from the inside.

You never saved Morgan.exe onto anything, it's still on the computer in the other room.
Quote from: PentagramclockWhat is that thing to the far left?
That's a smaller door with a sliding front. I forgot to mention thatttt.

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Save your big elaborate distractions for when you actually know what you're doing. You would all be shitty detectives.

I'll carry this on tomorrow, I'm going to bed in a minute.

BinaryClock

Okay. Go back to the computer and save Morgan.exe to the disk for later. Then go back to the room with the robot that zapped you bread.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Alazar

Quote from: Robot StephanieYou never saved Morgan.exe onto anything, it's still on the computer in the other room.

Oh. Well then, go into the other room, put morgan.exe on one of the floppy discs, then come back to the robot and put the floppy disc in so Morgan.exe can work his magic.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

PentagramClock

See what's through the smaller door.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

LampClock

Use your gravity gun on the robot.
Quote from: SixShooterClockI saw black people at my school do it.
http://fuckingjump.ytmnd.com/

Sandiskman

Offer the robot the moustache in exchange for letting you buy.  If he refuses, splash the vinegar on him.

CrustClock

pour vinegar into his disc slot!

NesquikClock

Try to open the smaller door with your knife and if you succeed flash with your torch into the room.

percussivepenguin

tell beatnik snake to go through and see if the robot lets him pass.
Quote from: wavy gravyThe phone is ringing
and I cannot linger
so look out butt
here comes my finger

Munglai


You offer the robot your moustache in exchange for entry. He accepts the moustache but still won't let you through because he's a dick. You have to say he's looking pretty rad now though.


You splash him with vinegar to get your own back.
"AAH!" he says "JUST A MOMENT."

His front slides open to reveal a heap of disks inside his torso. He fishes out a disk labelled "outrage" and inserts it into his chest slot.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING NOW I SMELL LIKE COCKING CHIPS YOU SHITTING FUCK ARSE." he says, then he ejects the disk and returns it to his torso cupboard.


You sing "My First, My Last, My Everything".

"THAT'S VERY NICE." says the robot "BUT I'VE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO BE UNWOOABLE."

You can't find a way to open the smaller door so you try to prise it open with your breadknife.

"NICE TRY MORGAN." says the robot "BUT ONLY I CAN OPERATE THESE DOORS. THEY'RE ELECTRONIC AND STUFF."

Alazar

Go back to the other room and save Morgan.exe to one of the floppy discs you have. Then come back and insert the disc into his chest slot.
I have been healed!  _praiz_

StrangeClock

Switch the labels on the "beat" and "strip" discs, and if that's possible, offer the robot the disc now labelled "beat".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]