News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew - Friends for life

Farted by ManthenaisClock, March 25, 2008, 09:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1291835aww come on, you gotta tell me.

Where's the fun in that :D

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1291940Where's the fun in that :D
In the fact that you will see me shutting up about it to everyone!
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

frozennn

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1291942In the fact that you will see me shutting up about it to everyone!
She already told me!
h

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: TrollangleClock;1291944She already told me!

When did that happen :sherlock:

frozennn

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1291945When did that happen :sherlock:
IIIiiiit's.....

Simply the best?
h

Bigglesnoots

Also I think I already guessed it but you don't want to admit it :cool:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1291950Also I think I already guessed it but you don't want to admit it :cool:

Nope :D

Bigglesnoots

well of course you wouldn't admit it now, either! ^___^
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1292438well of course you wouldn't admit it now, either! ^___^

Well don't get to excited about your choise. Don't want you to feel bad when it's a diffrent one :tut:

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: AthenaisClock;1292459Well don't get to excited about your choise. Don't want you to feel bad when it's a diffrent one :tut:
Oh I see what you're doing



it won't work damnit! :D
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1292461it won't work damnit! :D

I'm sure it already did _poogle_

Loki Clock

I spy with my little apertures something pleasing in the upper-right-hand corner of that there poster. :)

Drattigan

[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/5xht5x/car.swf width=400 height=200[/flash]
Brazil << btw i maed cartun

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1292502I spy with my little apertures something pleasing in the upper-right-hand corner of that there poster. :)
Yeah :D
Everyone's in that poster. Except Naboo. Still gotta do his FLA for him :dork:

ToadClock

Trying to decide whether I'm still in this or not.
Meh, you kind of posed as some random Malaysian girl (haha, did she give you permission to use her identity? Girls in America beat each other to near death - no crap, it happened recently - for stuff like that), being a guy the whole time, which yeah... kinda... weird... Somewhat gay. Very weird. Certainly the oddest thing in a while. You kept that up for a long time Man, I'm a gullible moron. Haha.
So yeah, the whole "friends for life" thing- I'm not feeling it right now.
Wow. And I told you I like those sappy songs... Heh.
From now on I'm treating everyone completely gender neutral.

zl

Quote from: ToadClock;1295544So yeah, the whole "friends for life" thing- I'm not feeling it right now.

I'm getting some of the same vibes.  And I do really like a sentimental kind of piece (-Let it B- is why I joined the ClockCrew in the first place!).

Athenais, would you consider opening this project up?  That is, make it so everyone can see each other's parts, we know what the song is, we all help to bring it together.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1295634I'm getting some of the same vibes.  And I do really like a sentimental kind of piece (-Let it B- is why I joined the ClockCrew in the first place!).

Athenais, would you consider opening this project up?  That is, make it so everyone can see each other's parts, we know what the song is, we all help to bring it together.

We can open this up if you want to.
The songs that were gonna play are both by the band Lifehouse.
1st - You and Me
2nd - Somewhere in between

ChocolateBarClock

My 3DS Max file got corrupted. I'm gonna have to drop out. Sorry.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

☃
^pure unicode^

CaramelAppleClock

How did this manage to avoid my sight?
Can i still sign up on this?
If all goes well my computer gets repaired tommorow so i might be able to do my part this weekend.

ManthenaisClock

Quote from: CaramelAppleClock;1303637How did this manage to avoid my sight?
Can i still sign up on this?
If all goes well my computer gets repaired tommorow so i might be able to do my part this weekend.

Yes :)
I'll put ya down.