News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

{{CC}}

Farted by WrenchClock, May 11, 2008, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

In with this clock crew love bandwagon.

Seriously, if it wasn't for you guys, i'd be roleplaying on Gaia, being "random", or a furry.
I joined up for no real reason back when i used to go on Gaya until i discovered it could help me to learn to animate. I was originally use flash to make (ugh) Gaia animations until the CC opened my eyes to what i could end up becoming. So, after flaming my gaya friends list (What're they going to do, ban me?), i quit and focused full attention to the clock crew.
Thank you, clock crew. Thanks for making me who i am today.

WrenchClock

TorchClock

if the clockcrew stops you from playing gaia its not working for me

CeleriacClock

They clock crew has helped me make some serious job choices, without it I don't think I would be so heavy into art. Thanks CC <3.

FileCabinetClock

yeah i feel the same way
the man, the legend

Bigglesnoots

CC has done shit for me

:thumbs:
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

salt

Quote from: ⊲UpdateClock⊳;1307271CC has done shit for me

:thumbs:

luv u gyuz
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

FileCabinetClock

um ok flahs but uhhhhmmm y r they all cloxx??
the man, the legend

ChocolateBarClock

If it wasn't for CC, I'd be lurking on 4chan right now.
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

satan will destroy you

if it wasn't for cc i would be doing something diffrent now

CaulkClock

Thank you CC for filling the void that was left by the LL :golfclap:

Teapot

The clock crew helped me realize that the reason I don't like going outside is because the sun is trying to kill me.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Heavoman;1307302Thank you CC for filling the void that was left by the LL :golfclap:
oh hey fuck you >:c

you better come back for LockDay
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Asshatclock

Without the CC I would now have a social life.

GodClock

without cc i wouldnt have forums that i could easily troll
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

HeinekenClock

I wish you played gaia so you'd spend less time here.
Edit - if you would've been a furry without the CC, you're actually secretly a furry but you just don't dare admitting it.

EtchASketchClock

If it weren't for the Clock Crew, I'd be sucking Wades cock right now.

Especially when I made a return thread last year and everyone said "get off the ngbbs and stay here"

Thanks dewds.
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]