News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

MyFrogbag.com - beta .3

Farted by Blue, January 17, 2009, 03:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blue

myfrogbag.com  v0.3


Fast and friendly image/flash host.
Made by clocks.
For everyone to use.



I am posting a new thread to make sure new bugs don't get confused with the old ones.

Numerous tid-bit fixes, and following new features:
   New uploader: Much smaller file size, will not lag those using older computers, more secure.
Multiple file upload ques: Click the upload button, select up to 100 files (using shift/ctrl keys or whatever). The files will be uploaded sequentially. Quick & Easy!
Delete file confirmation: No-brainer, should have been that way from the beginning.
Image creation/editing: Using the fabulous Pixlr Editor... This will allow you to edit images you've uploaded, make new images, and save the results either to your hard drive, or right back into your Frogbag!


If you notice any bugs, please let me know.

I know the windows for the editor are slightly buggy (no warning on closing, etc), and am working on that. I just wanted to release these new features since I hadn't made a release in so long. Enjoy!

If you've already requested a feature that hasn't yet made it in, don't worry! I've got a list, and I'm going through it sequentially. I've already started working on other features, they just aren't ready yet...
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

BluezombieClock

Sweet, this kind of reminds me of Picnik a bit.

Good work blue
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


TequilaClock

The image editor seems pretty cool though I doubt I will ever use it. I really like how now you can bulk-upload by multiselecting stuff!

Myfrogbag has been my favorite service since Photobucket went gay on unnecesary updates and denying flash files.

thx Blue

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

SockpuppetClock

So why can't frogbag host all file types?

Topcatyo

This is awesome.
The ability to store stuff in albums and whatnot would be nice.
Hell, I might start using this exclusively soon enough.  I dunno, why, but I'd still rather use Photobucket for large amounts of stuff (lke the comic threads).
Signatures and whatnot will go there, however.

Binocular

I really like it! BTW my school has blocked uploading sites, except this one so it would be cool if I could upload powerpoints and what not if I forget my flash drive :3. {{blue}}

TequilaClock

Why would they block hosting sites?

Blue

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1499711So why can't frogbag host all file types?

For security reasons... Since it allows direct linking we cannot allow that yet. Eventually I'd like to allow most file-types, but only after a proper admin system is in place to patrol over it.

Quote from: Homer Sexual;1499712This is awesome.
The ability to store dingen in albums and whatnot would be nice.

The album system is the next feature on my list... It will take some time to get right.

I have two options here:
1) Where you can move images/files from one album to another without altering the linkages. The links to the images will stay the same, so if you drag an image into an album after posting it somewhere, the image will still show up on that forum. The down side is that you cannot have an image in one album named the same as an image in another album, because technically they would occupy the same place on the server.
...or...
2) You can move images/files from one album to another, BUT when you do so the linkage to that image is broken and must be reposted. The upside to this is that you would then be able to have files in your albums that are named the same as files in other albums.

I'm thinking of going with option 1, since it would suit most people.. And I would then code a way for it to auto-rename files as they are uploaded into adjacent albums to prevent overwriting other images... unless of course you are uploading to the same album as before....

Thoughts?
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Topcatyo

Quote from: Blue;1499719For security reasons... Since it allows direct linking we cannot allow that yet. Eventually I'd like to allow most file-types, but only after a proper admin system is in place to patrol over it.



The album system is the next feature on my list... It will take some time to get right.

I have two options here:
1) Where you can move images/files from one album to another without altering the linkages. The links to the images will stay the same, so if you drag an image into an album after posting it somewhere, the image will still show up on that forum. The down side is that you cannot have an image in one album named the same as an image in another album, because technically they would occupy the same place on the server.
...or...
2) You can move images/files from one album to another, BUT when you do so the linkage to that image is broken and must be reposted. The upside to this is that you would then be able to have files in your albums that are named the same as files in other albums.

I'm thinking of going with option 1, since it would suit most people.. And I would then code a way for it to auto-rename files as they are uploaded into adjacent albums to prevent overwriting other images... unless of course you are uploading to the same album as before....

Thoughts?
Would it be possible to have a check box saying "Change file name to suit album (warning: any already posted links will become broken)?"

RocketFetus

Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

Blue

Quote from: Homer Sexual;1499721Would it be possible to have a check box saying "Change file name to suit album (warning: any already posted links will become broken)?"

For the sake of simplicity, going with option 1, I could add a check-box to the option menu:
"Never rename images on upload: If an image in any of your albums has the same name, it will be replaced by the latest upload."

It would be disabled by default... Would that sparkle with you?
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

RocketFetus

Ah! SWF's should not have the option to be "edited" xD
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

Blue

Quote from: RocketFetusClock;1499726Ah! SWF's should not have the option to be "edited" xD

hmm... they shouldn't... fixing that now...

Edit: Fixored. Thanks!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Topcatyo

Quote from: Blue;1499724For the sake of simplicity, going with option 1, I could add a check-box to the option menu:
"Never rename images on upload: If an image in any of your albums has the same name, it will be replaced by the latest upload."

It would be disabled by default... Would that sparkle with you?
Sparkle sparkle.

BluezombieClock

Myfrogbag
Best customer service EVER
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


buttplug

I use your website almost every day now. Definitely the best solution for image hosting.

Blue

Quote from: Homer Sexual;1499729Sparkle sparkle.

the correct response is "sunshine!" :)
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Topcatyo

Quote from: Blue;1499733the correct response is "sunshine!" :)
Aw gosh darn.
Oh well.

Beret

HOLY SHIT THAT TILT VIEWER IS BEAUTIFUL!
 
Also, .swfs should have the option for transparent backgrounds, like a checkbox, if not already implemented.
 
Also, I'm not sure if it's very .png friendly.
 
(.png's with only black colour in them get wiped black.... an automatic black background is placed in the image basically.)