News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hexic

Farted by MonsterMunch, January 20, 2009, 06:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MonsterMunch


Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

NintendrCkolc

I cant make a black pearl. I always get my ass fucked by a random bomb right before I get the stupid fuck.

edit: Fuck Hexic.

edit2: Good musics tho. :)

TremcladClock

The concept is cool, but the motif is so boring and the music is so painfully dull that it's actually depressing to play, instead of being exciting and joyous like tetris.


MonsterMunch

Quote from: Ninty;1502121I cant make a black pearl. I always get my ass fucked by a random bomb right before I get the stupid fuck.

edit: Fuck Hexic.

edit2: Good musics tho. :)

Once you complete the game by making a cluster with three black pearls it is so satisfying. I had the biggest hard-on for fucking weeks!

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: TremcladClock;1502141The concept is cool, but the motif is so boring and the music is so painfully dull that it's actually depressing to play, instead of being exciting and joyous like tetris.

I think hexic was supposed to be more of a laid back puzzle game as opposed to tetris where its a little more chaotic.

The music gives it that feeling and its got its own trippy feel to it.

Of course any puzzle game is gonna be automatically compared to Tetris. You're better off just accepting hexic for being hexic and not tetris.

TremcladClock

Quote from: Ninty;1502532I think hexic was supposed to be more of a laid back puzzle game as opposed to tetris where its a little more chaotic.

The music gives it that feeling and its got its own trippy feel to it.
That's why it's poopie.
Quote from: Ninty;1502532Of course any puzzle game is gonna be automatically compared to Tetris. You're better off just accepting hexic for being hexic and not tetris.
It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.


NintendrCkolc

Quote from: TremcladClock;1502543It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.

Tetris is of course the better game but what puzzle game has ever topped Tetris anyway? Puzzle quest maybe?

TequilaClock

Quote from: TremcladClock;1502543It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.
I didn't knew that.

TremcladClock

Quote from: Ninty;1502545Tetris is of course the better game but what puzzle game has ever topped Tetris anyway? Puzzle quest maybe?

With an infections soundtrack, explosions of light and colour and other audio/visual appointments, Hexic would at least come a bit closer.


TequilaClock

oh also Panel de Pon
 
... or should I say "Puzzle League"?

Pumpkin Clock

my girlfriend tears that shit up along with Zuma. I suck though. If I'm lucky enough to get 6 star pieces... which is very rare, I pretty much immediately make a group of 3 n fuck up the whole game.

PirateClock

im pretty sure it's still in my most recently played games down here
|
V

edit: ah no it's not:(  i do play it ever so often though, usually when im downloading something.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

SnakeClock

I enjoy playing it on my Zune.