News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BinaryClock

was banana's steak trump brand?
i came back because someone on twitter used the phrase "$500 steak" and it was like an activation keyword

:missedshot:
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

PhantomCatClock

I like that instead of assassinating russians or whatever clock crew just hypnotizes you to post more clock crew

BinaryClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BinaryClock on December 01, 2019, 04:08:26 AM
was banana's steak trump brand?
i came back because someone on twitter used the phrase "$500 steak" and it was like an activation keyword

:missedshot:

I've never seen an actual trumpsteak but I hope it's just a giant chicken nugget shaped like his face with peas for eyes. sorta like those sonic ice cream pops

note to self: make flash movie about kid-bananaclock returning a 50 dollar ice cream bar to the truck. he paid in pennies and demands a 50 dollar bill as a refund.

BinaryClock

BinaryClock

skinny jeans are hottest on fat asses

NintendrCkolc

VCR, can you change the video you forced on me from gay pimp to something even more gay? Thanks.

PhantomCatClock

VAMPIRE ENTS THAT NEED TO DRINK MAPLE SYRUP TO SURVIVE.

VCRClock

Quote from: NintendrCkolc on December 01, 2019, 08:12:21 PM
VCR, can you change the video you forced on me from gay pimp to something even more gay? Thanks.

Reminder that if you are NintendoClock, there's an embed of "Soccer Practice" at the top of every page of the Clock Crew forums.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on December 02, 2019, 12:35:32 AM
Quote from: NintendrCkolc on December 01, 2019, 08:12:21 PM

Reminder that if you are NintendoClock, there's an embed of "Soccer Practice" at the top of every page of the Clock Crew forums.

greatest admin of all time

GreyClock

Here's an ad for our new HD TV. It features some spectacular nature footage or whatever. Look at the amazing colors, the clarity, the contrast!

Yeah, it does look pretty good... projected on my own shitty TV.

PhantomCatClock

livestreaming but instead of data on a monitor it's a direct portal so when people want to donate they just hand cash through

only want it done so i can throw popcorn at livestreamers instead

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 02, 2019, 12:45:03 PM
livestreaming but instead of data on a monitor it's a direct portal so when people want to donate they just hand cash through

only want it done so i can throw popcorn at livestreamers instead
trying to SWAT so,ebody and the police go through the portal. hoards of bloodthirsty LAPD escape into the real world, killing thousands

RobClock

I changed my profile picture on Newgrounds for the first time in YEARS and inadvertently discovered that you no longer have a separate userpic and icon.

I am more upset by this than I reasonably should be but if I had known that I wouldn’t have changed my fucking picture to begin with

Slurpee

wait so they were separate before you updated them as like a legacy thing?

that sucks

Slurpee

I haven't changed mine in so long that I didn't even notice they reset them to default at some point

iirc they changed the password requirements and I didn't want to change my password but you had to to change anything else in your profile so I just decided to never update anything again, so my profile description has been an out of context quote from Soulja Boy's review of Braid for like 11 years

I'm pretty sure I did the thing where they look like they're part of one bigger picture but I did like an intentionally bad job and slurpee was just kind of hanging at an upside down 45º angle. I don't know if this is possible anymore with html5 like scaling depending on your browser and window size and that I hate html5 it made everything worse I HATE IT

PhantomCatClock

i wouldn't be surprised if newgrounds was up to date on the new html5 hotness (i am not) but that's been a feature of regular css for eons, now (w3c calls it Responsive Web Design but they use an acronym to actually call it Rear Wheel Drive) i forgot where i was going with this

oh right i was going to call rob insane but when I clicked my userpage I was reminded of tankpcat and apparently do not look at my own userpage enough

yeah i don't see any way to change it besides the EDIT THIS PAGE button

what was i even doing

right yes no it is not possible SPOLUTPSTER resizing the window shranks the background image centered instead of anchored to the bottom-left tell everybody they need to set their window size to 1920x1080 but also use a firefox setup with a -lot- of ui overhead and then your page will look right

PhantomCatClock

pps you don't need your password to edit your tagline any more, at least