News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

pasta hut

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

#117020
at the beginning of a three hour long stream he says that he'll introduce a highly demanded mario RPG character.

two hours in  geno's silhouette slowly draws closer and closer to the screen while the DUHDUDHDUHDUHDUH from the Spongebob employee training episode plays.

then it reaches the screen right before the stream ends revealing itself to be this ferret enemy



his moveset is just marth. even his taunts. he doesn't have a sword or anything he just contorts and stretches like those brawl character swaps.

PhantomCatClock

but his special for breaking a orb is Muku Cookie which just heals every other player for 69%

PhantomCatClock


PhantomCatClock

actually i guess it is another link clone isn't it



thank god they finally added a human with a sword

see how easy it is?

JambaClock

and the best part is, there's no fighter pass 4

Slurpee

in the So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show, Marge flashes back to the family getting abducted in Treehouse of Horror and nobody acknowledges that it didn't actually happen

I hope someone got fired for that blunder

RobClock

Holy shit they actually put Doomguy in Smash Brothers

16 year old me would shit his pants about this

Slurpee

hey, so, we have ants, but the ants are like stupid as fuck?

you know how normally they kinda send out scouts to sniff out food, and if they find it they make a line and you can kinda use that to find out how they're getting in?
these ones aren't doing that
they just wander around aimlessly and do weird shit like like gather under a kitchen sponge by the hundreds and just... sorta hang out there

it makes them incredibly frustrating to deal with because their behavior makes no sense

my mom says it means the colony died and these are just whatever's left sort of meandering around without purpose
I'm not sure if that's a real thing

what is this
anybody ever had to deal with shitty idiot ants that suck?

Slurpee

whenever I see "FTMFW" I parse it as "Friday Tuesday Monday Friday Wednesday"

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on October 05, 2021, 11:41:01 PM
hey, so, we have ants, but the ants are like stupid as fuck?

you know how normally they kinda send out scouts to sniff out food, and if they find it they make a line and you can kinda use that to find out how they're getting in?
these ones aren't doing that
they just wander around aimlessly and do weird shit like like gather under a kitchen sponge by the hundreds and just... sorta hang out there

it makes them incredibly frustrating to deal with because their behavior makes no sense

my mom says it means the colony died and these are just whatever's left sort of meandering around without purpose
I'm not sure if that's a real thing

what is this
anybody ever had to deal with shitty idiot ants that suck?

these sound like the kind of ants that are attracted to moisture and don't give a shit about ant baits, but when I had those they did form a line sometimes, but other times they'd just chill around the sink

one time they actually lived in the sink overflow, so I just filled the sink and washed them out. the other time I plugged some wall holes and used a plunger to de-muck my sink drain

I think I also tried leaving a pile of loose corn starch out. I forget if this is the thing that actually worked but I think the internet said to do it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

If you're dealing with ants your best and only option is to burn down the domicile and start fresh

GL;HF

RobClock

NEWS FROM THE WORLD OF DUKE

Randall S Pitchford II has stepped down from the position of president of Gearbox Software, now acting as president of Gearbox Entertainment which is like the Alphabet to Gearbox's Google I guess?

I doubt this will bring about any significant change but hey maybe a new guy running the game development studio will mean something actually fucking happening with Duke  Nukem but ufhufhfhfusiajdhhdixhhss

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: VCRClock on October 04, 2021, 05:47:35 PM
yes yes "undead posts"

also I did that on the 29th. was hoping it'd go a lot longer but nothin' gets by you

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on October 06, 2021, 06:46:48 PM
NEWS FROM THE WORLD OF DUKE

Randall S Pitchford II has stepped down from the position of president of Gearbox Software, now acting as president of Gearbox Entertainment which is like the Alphabet to Gearbox's Google I guess?

I doubt this will bring about any significant change but hey maybe a new guy running the game development studio will mean something actually fucking happening with Duke  Nukem but ufhufhfhfusiajdhhdixhhss
there there

PhantomCatClock

i can't find my taco bell eyeball straw

Losperman

Quote from: Slurpee on October 05, 2021, 11:41:01 PM
hey, so, we have ants, but the ants are like stupid as fuck?

you know how normally they kinda send out scouts to sniff out food, and if they find it they make a line and you can kinda use that to find out how they're getting in?
these ones aren't doing that
they just wander around aimlessly and do weird shit like like gather under a kitchen sponge by the hundreds and just... sorta hang out there

it makes them incredibly frustrating to deal with because their behavior makes no sense

my mom says it means the colony died and these are just whatever's left sort of meandering around without purpose
I'm not sure if that's a real thing

what is this
anybody ever had to deal with shitty idiot ants that suck?

I get "sugar ants" every spring, and this year they were acting a bit like this. Usually they come up from a very specific spot under my stove, so after I clean their trails really well for a few days, they thin out. This year, they kept finding new routes, and sometimes there was no food for them so they just wandered, as you say. They also congregated under my dish sponge a few times. I kind of figured they may have been getting water? Do they do that? *shrug*
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}


:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I just woke up from a dream where there were ants in all of my electronics. Really tiny ones, they were crawling through even the smallest cables, I could see their silhouettes marching inside. I was annoyed but it seems like a thing that would have pissed me off more in the waking world.

PhantomCatClock

I actually had an ant inside a macbook ≈2005-2010 and I could actually see it crawling behind the screen

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 07, 2021, 06:38:37 PM
I actually had an ant inside a macbook ≈2005-2010 and I could actually see it crawling behind the screen

WOW THATS A LONG LIVED ANT
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee